white widow topping trials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sliderz

BLUE MYSTIC
Reaction score
shall i cut her again she is 6 week old with 22 main stems now did this as a joke to see how much she will take but she seems to love it

15092008036-1.jpg

I wouldn't top her again just yet. Give her another week or so and top again. ;)

was thinking that my self thanks for the input .its mainly just to see how much this white widow will take before i flower her

You can turn her into a giant bush before flower if ya keep topping and pulling her branches down. :aok: I've seen some huge White Widow ladies in my time on the net so your on your way. ;)

thought id try this as i work in a plastic factory the plants now have a plastic high densaty pellets over the top of the soil this is to stop any greening of the perlite and reflects light well . will keep you posted as adding the cool tube soon now there a bit bigger and can take the heat i like to also say that 6 have now had there first topping will do this topping every week now for seven more weeks then put them on flower and watch them out grow my closet

08102008067.jpg

08102008066.jpg

plants are 1 day more and taken first topping well fresh growth now still on 18/6 . 2 of the plants im not topping this time never grown a none topped plant before 1 big budda blue cheese and one blue mystic not topped

11102008075.jpg

11102008076.jpg

11102008077.jpg

11102008074.jpg

feel free to chat on this grow ask questions ect ill post more pics soon hope to get more people looking at this grow

i can not wait for the buds to .your write about the un toped ones might just top the lot like i did last grow or top em just before 12/12

I like the topping your doin man. I've been itchin to try that here lately. When my current grow finishes I'm gonna try to get a couple good mother plants going by way of topping and training. I've been pretty curious about the blue cheese. I hear its delicious!!

sliderz said:
last grow pics and brainstorm is so nice smoke im surprised not many people grow it

Why is the brainstorm so nice? Have you sampled it? How is the high?

sliderz said:
i can not wait for the buds to .your write about the un toped ones might just top the lot like i did last grow or top em just before 12/12

I am also growing some WW and have been topping - just did another topping session on all the branches that had at least two nodes where I could top off the third. I have the pictures of the first topping on a thread entitled Dutch Passion White Widow Genetics.

sliderz said:

Have you ever topped and then immediately put in 12 / 12? I posted a question about that today asking if it is advisable. I would think it would be better to let the plant recover and start growing new branches before puttin into 12 / 12.

If you know otherwise, please let me know.

I like it man. Our setups are similar. Im also growing two white widows, but Im not as patient as you. I just topped once. lol. looking good!

WhiteWidower said:
Have you ever topped and then immediately put in 12 / 12? I posted a question about that today asking if it is advisable. I would think it would be better to let the plant recover and start growing new branches before puttin into 12 / 12.

If you know otherwise, please let me know.

i think you will get diffrent responses there my friend:)..

sliderz...thats an awesome setup my friend...those pellets from your work..what info can you supply me with?..what exacly are they made of? are they bio-degradable?..do you feel they will harm the plant?..thanks for shareing take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back