white widow topping trials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thanks everyone for the responce white widower, brainstorm grows mad short and stocky when topped loads and the high is very nice its a bit like blue mystic if you have ever had that not as mashing as widow

and big thanks to 4u2sm0ke for the help ,the pellets are raw plastic what i work with its pure form and holds moisture and helps with air for soil ive used 40% mixed in soil with 30% perlite and 30% soil from b&q seems to work well and give good air to roots

bit boring this sunday so took a few more pics topped em all now for even canopy will post new pics in a week after ive topped em all again. there all fem seeds so no worrys about males

12102008087.jpg

12102008088.jpg

12102008089.jpg

very nice. they look like a happy group.

have use used a light meter around the edges of your grow area to see if all are getting good light?

those little ones on the right seemed shadowed.?

thanks all for stopping by. ill post more picks soon hopefully the bigger 150mm cooltube will be here to day i ran 125 last grow and 125 systemair fan so ill fit that up and running on a 400 mh on a 150mm systemair fan its only a small space 820mm by 710mm by 4 feet high so should cover well and 10 plants total so wont be much veg time.

it came 20 mins latter and all wire up left cfl on so not to mess light cycle up but lookin ok now to watch the temps

14102008090.jpg

14102008091.jpg

i had to swap bulbs from a 400 metal halide to a 400 hps because of the temps for some reason was hitting 90 and not sure why but the hps is 79 will this be ok to use this hps in veg or are the not getting the write light

well had a few probs over last to days my girlfriend looked in on them and thought they needed watering but i had only just done it that day . so they have took twice what there used to and had twice the amount of bio bizz. the metal halide was also to hot and the cool tube was to big i would say over last to days they have not had a good time . hopefully i can sort all these little problems out .the pics are 2 days latter from last ones look a little droppy and hope they dont get nute lock out might give a pinch of epsom salt . what do you think i should do

16102008093.jpg

16102008094.jpg

They look fine sliderz. I would just let them dry out until your next watering. ;)

just a quick update and a few pics gone 12/12 now .this will be first day they veg for 4 weeks and all toped once .some are growing well some seem to be week but i wont kill a plant so im letting it live its life. gone on bio bizz bloom now full strenth . put the cfl in there to on one side see if the week ones grow a bit faster .hope it helps. done a 12/12 from seed before and they were dank so the little ones should perk up hopefully. any ideas to help this grow will be cool many thanks

18102008098-1.jpg

18102008099.jpg

Looking good Sliderz;). Remember too many cooks spoil the broth.
Maybe just one of you should do the watering, get her involved in another way...like posing next to the plants:hubba::p

Latest posts

Back