White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise Man

Green-Leaf-Smoker
Reaction score
Let me say this,this plant was harvested 3 weeks early due to mold,but its quality at that,is unreal.

More premature buds,they smelled quite nice,with an under tone of a fruity smell.

First cone.A much more 'blandish'flavour compared to other buds ive tryed(harvested properly) with a slighty harsh exhale too.

No matter,i soon fell into a massive high that knocked me stone cold.I cant imagine how a mature White widow plant would be :eek: ;)

Smell 6/10

Look 8/10

Taste 6/10

High 8/10

No pics sorry:D

DAMN WM how many strains have you smoked man:huh::rofl:
Dro:cool2:

Hahahaha. Dr.Dro,you make me laugh LOL!:D

Yeah ive tryed a few,cant wait to try the Mango Sativa,Celtic Stone,Passion Fruit-White Widow..Skunk#1,Shiskaberry,2 more JTR phenos,mango pheno and a haze pheno to name a few..:rolleyes:

Not to brag of course..:p ;)

This is what I'm growing, right now. In about the 5th week of flower and I was wondering what to expect. This helps, a lot... It isn't getting resiny, yet. I was a little concerned, but I'm sure it will come. thanks for the report.

Is white widow a bit more prone to mold then other strains? I grew some a while back and it got some mold on it as well. It got powdery mildew during vegetaion and bud mold during harvest. Fortunately the bud mold was small enough that I was able to clip it off the bud and let it cure with out any incident. It was a good yielder and good high. I had a pretty ghetto set up (400w HPS in a cabinet I bought from Ikea) had to plants on a hydro setup and got half a pound of buds when dry. I think the mold was probably due to minimal ventilation.

I think he saw his shadow..;) back in his hole for six more weeks :)

Latest posts

Back