Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
PS- After they mandate the vaccine, the microchip implants in our body will be next, thanks to the sheep. You don't think so ehh?. Keep trusting your government. There a bunch of corrupted worn out old and tired douchebags, both the left and the right.

1635256443188.png
1635256473560.png

Yeah we know. We can get the shot or lose our jobs. I'm too old to be starting over.
I'm fk'n done....those sheep can't get to me......as long as I can go out to dinner. You have to be vaxed to get into basketball, hockey games and movie theaters here.....I will never go again as long as they have that rule in place....fk em all.

Brother if I could afford to retire I would have already done it. I make a very good living. I can't touch this money anywhere else. You guys know I would never take a God damn shot if I didn't have too. I have always taken care of my family and have done some dangerous shit to do so,,, including working over two hundred feet in the air without a safety line. I will not let this prick cause me to lose my income. I work around many many ppl who have got the J&J vaccine and they are fine and so will I be.
A man does what he has too. If I just took the fking shot because I like being a Sheep,, then that would be different. Never liked following,, always like leading. This is not a following deal,, this is a keeping my fking job deal.

I'm fk'n done....those sheep can't get to me......as long as I can go out to dinner. You have to be vaxed to get into basketball, hockey games and movie theaters here.....I will never go again as long as they have that rule in place....fk em all.
None of that crap here, except a mandatory mask rule that's being ignored by everyone ever since the governor was caught several times in close quarter contact in public without one.

Brother if I could afford to retire I would have already done it. I make a very good living. I can't touch this money anywhere else. You guys know I would never take a God damn shot if I didn't have too. I have always taken care of my family and have done some dangerous shit to do so,,, including working over two hundred feet in the air without a safety line. I will not let this prick cause me to lose my income. I work around many many ppl who have got the J&J vaccine and they are fine and so will I be.
A man does what he has too. If I just took the fking shot because I like being a Sheep,, then that would be different. Never liked following,, always like leading. This is not a following deal,, this is a keeping my fking job deal.

it is immoral and unjust , yea , it is indeed criminal to put a person in this position to have to choose between their livelihood and an experimental drug

Latest posts

Back