Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
This thread has been a blast guys. Had some ups and downs but has made us all stronger and taught us to be more understanding of each others differences. We don't always have to agree to be brothers. That's what makes the world go around.
Merry Christmas to all my brother's and my Passion Family no matter what your political affiliation or religious beliefs. Have a great day ya mean old bastards. Oh and you too Shiloh and Misfit. 😁 You girls keep us old bastards in line. Okay,,, maybe not but it's always worth a try. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This thread has been a blast guys. Had some ups and downs but has made us all stronger and taught us to be more understanding of each others differences. We don't always have to agree to be brothers. That's what makes the world go around.
Merry Christmas to all my brother's and my Passion Family no matter what your political affiliation or religious beliefs. Have a great day ya mean old bastards. Oh and you too Shiloh and Misfit. 😁 You girls keep us old bastards in line. Okay,,, maybe not but it's always worth a try. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And Ness she is a sweetie Amen,

="ROSTERMAN, post: 1150038, member: 60661"]
@WeedHopper ARE YOU ON, PLEASE CHECK PMS QUES?
[/QUOTE]
You can see who's online by going to the forums then scroll down to the bottom of the page. And it has a list of members who is currently online. And no he is not. Probably enjoying Christmas with his family.

="ROSTERMAN, post: 1150038, member: 60661"]
@WeedHopper ARE YOU ON, PLEASE CHECK PMS QUES?
You can see who's online by going to the forums then scroll down to the bottom of the page. And it has a list of members who is currently online. And no he is not. Probably enjoying Christmas with his family.
[/QUOTE]
OK I wanted him to see it also so he knew I sent him a question
Its about my nieces husband Open Heart surgery , he been in for 2 weeks
Long time I think. Thks

1640463727012.png

So, I dabbled in being a DJ for a short while. I did an oldies trivia show. So the question is. Gloria was made famous by Van Morrison. But never made it to #1 on the top 40 list. Who did a remake and took it to the top of the chart.....NO Google.....One and Done group.

Latest posts

Back