Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Couple of good facts for you.

First, did you know that in the stimulus package the liberals passed there was $50,000,000,000 set aside for the Airline industry to keep it up and running. Every day since Christmas the has been over 1,000 canceled flights. Hmmm...looks more like we gave them taxpayers money to shut down.

Next, Mrs Pute called in to get a mammogram appointment. The lady that answered the phone was so sick she could hardly talk. Plugged up, coughing and hacking. She said she couldn't go home because there was a staff shortage because the state fired so many that refused the shot that she had no choice but to work. She said she had been tested and was negative. But thought she has the flu.

Both stories are enough to piss off the good humor man.

giphy.gif

heya stain, good to see you posting here...the cabana gets old fast when everyone has left the building...send dman a pm for me and let hime know it's common knowledge that when he got circumsized they slipped and took all but the nubbin he has left... :eek:

Day 5, still alive. Don't want to do anything but pull the covers over my head and try to sleep.
Sorry to hear Hippie. Get better ya o'l fart. Thinking both Hopper and Big had this hang on for a couple of weeks. If you have what they did.

Glad to see you are getting better brother Hippie. I was getting worried about you. Everybody I know has been sick. Coughing, sneezing, stuffed up nose and generally feeling kinda shitty. Fking shit has lasted forever. Personally I think it's the Mountain Cedar blowing thru that's breaking records this yr. I can't stop blowing my fking nose. I feel like Rudolph. 😜

My brother and sister-in-law just got back from a cruise. Both are sicker than h e l l. Fully vaccinated and can't even get out of bed. They were ragging me for not getting the job. Talk to him on the phone yesterday and was teasing him about getting all these shots and him being sick and me fine.

My brother and sister-in-law just got back from a cruise. Both are sicker than h e l l. Fully vaccinated and can't even get out of bed. They were ragging me for not getting the job. Talk to him on the phone yesterday and was teasing him about getting all these shots and him being sick and me fine.
What are they doing as far as a treatment?

Latest posts

Back