Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Yep, and if you're more than five pounds overweight and suffer a heart attack or complications from diabetes or lung problems from smoking anything, you should be left to rot in the parking lot.
Yep , That is the Master Plan
Get rid of all the dead weight that can not make profit for the big companies running the new world order.
This Virus will be mutating again and watch who dies next. Remember it is being manipulated by DNA and RNA so they can control who and what races it attacks the most.

good luck to all of you’ uns who elect to take an unproven untested vaccine

if push comes to shove , for example , let’s say I want to fly down to Ecuador and I can’t get on the plane without a vaccine or worse yet , let’s say no one can leave america without a vaccine , I would choose to use the Sputnik V vaccine developed by the Russians..

do your own research

Yep, and if you're more than five pounds overweight and suffer a heart attack or complications from diabetes or lung problems from smoking anything, you should be left to rot in the parking lot.
That's one thing that pisses me off, smokers are considered second class citizens when in need of lung related ops yet have paid more into the system with the 70% tax on ciggies, their whole smoking life so should be offered new lungs first lol.
teslaman

Yep , That is the Master Plan
Get rid of all the dead weight that can not make profit for the big companies running the new world order.
This Virus will be mutating again and watch who dies next. Remember it is being manipulated by DNA and RNA so they can control who and what races it attacks the most.

Says who!!!! that fella on youtube, who is a qualified chiropractor.
New world order, are those the lizard people or am i mixed up.
teslaman

good luck to all of you’ uns who elect to take an unproven untested vaccine

if push comes to shove , for example , let’s say I want to fly down to Ecuador and I can’t get on the plane without a vaccine or worse yet , let’s say no one can leave america without a vaccine , I would choose to use the Sputnik V vaccine developed by the Russians..

do your own research
Which coincidently was around the same time Oxford university had their computer system hacked allegedly by Russia.
teslaman

giphy.gif

You be surprised what a good computer and the right connections to the dark web can take you

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that if you had the opportunity to get vaccinated and didn't bother to and you subsequently get sick with Covid 19 there should not be a hospital bed available for you. Lay in your bed at home and die. Survival of the fittest/smartest? Darwinism is a very efficient culler of the population. Got the first dose of the Moderna vaccine yesterday and it didn't kill me.

Glad your so concerned *******. Get your fking shot and leave me alone with the bullshit. I could die like several ppl did today in Dallas in a hundred car pile up just going to work. The only vaccination for that would be to stay at home. I cant and wont live like that. Have fun doing what ever the government tells you to do my friend. I could give two shits. And for your fking information i and my Wife have already had Covid and we are just fine, so you can have the bed you didn't want me to have. I hope you dont get sick and end up in the hospital from anything. Just be careful what you say, Karma can be a real *****.

Last edited:
What I find amusing about this thread is the fact that many of those who have taken the covid shot are angry at those who don't trust it. Then comments like die at home come in to play. And the response back is......well kind of what you ask for.

What is binning? teslaman?

#Teslaman is correct, it was widely reported in the UK that because of the anti-COVID measures, colds and flu had a very low incidence. And that implies to me, if wearing masks and social distancing reduced colds and flu so much, then the damnable Chinese copying machine, Covid-19, must be one helluva lot more infectious.

Nah we dont have to lock the thread. Its too easy to delete shit.😁
Besides it is kinda fun watching different ppls reaction to ppl who dont want a Vaccine that hasnt been tested properly. Besides i have anger issues and this thread helps me with it.
😂😂😂😂😂

binning is deleted

like bonnet is the hood of a car

fag is a ciggy

way out is the exit

i really liked Lymnige and Folkestone and the white cliffs of Dover...in one day in London it rained , snowed , sleet , and sunshine...this was late March

back on topic , if other person gets a flu shot and I don’t , they are protected so they do not have to worry about catching it from me or anyone , so what’s the fuss?

if one is protected , no need to worry about those who are not vaccinated , right?

Latest posts

Back