Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
1617389798442.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the flu....hmmm...how about all the other stuff we used to come down with before Covid....Maybe the Covid scared all that away so it could move in and take over. Or maybe we are being fooled (sheep) and all that is still out there killing just as many as before and Covid is getting the blame just to scare and divide the country.

I wish Animal Farm, 1984 and Lord of the Flies was required reading for all in this country including those coming across the border. Orwell predicted all this and it has happened.

Come on you shot takers don't just comment and fly. WE SHOULD BE ABLE to have a civil discussion without insulting each other.

I am not getting the shot because I want to have a chance to evaluate the side effects from what is available now. I think this virus is mutating all the time and what is effective now won't be tomorrow. IMO those who decide to take the shot will be getting them at least annually if not more. I may change my mind but for now NO!

Plus I like many on here don't believe everything we are being told I divert back to my last post regarding George Orwell's writings.

Maybe some individuals don't mind being tracked in every aspect of our lives but I happen to disagree and think it is an infringement on our civil liberties.

Thats why i asked him what he means. Im guessing its a shot at you for laughing. Pretty common these days.

I will be getting the vaccine because I will likely be returning to college in the fall and I would rather not take my chances in such a large community (~30,000 total students). If I were staying home I probably wouldn't even bother, because I only leave the house for work and to occasionally run an errand or hang out with my friends. I understand why people don't wanna get the vaccine though; it hasn't even been a year since its development and we don't know the long term effects yet. Fortunately I have about 4-5 months before I move in to an apartment for the fall semester so I can wait a while before getting both doses of the vaccine, and hopefully by then we'll have a better idea of how well the vaccine works.

You have a 99.7% chance of surviving this virus.
Rooster has now changed the subject to global warming. Nice change of pace. I agree the planet is warming but that has happened throughout history. In another 600 years, we will be in another Ice age.

That's my story at I'm sticking to it.
Actually, I was calling Bee Ess on this guy's sister being high up in the Canadian Public Health System who he says sends pictures to him which he has kindly shown us as proof of the fact? Why didn't his sister tell him that Canadian Public Health researchers issued a press release saying they had done a worldwide search for an Isolate and/or Purification of Covid19 and came up empty-handed except for a few dubious papers that had claimed to have isolated the virus but buried in the blah blah of many pages these papers turned out to have isolated only 3 or 4 base pairs of bits of a virus when a coronavirus has at least 40,000 base pairs? I will remind people that the non-existent Covid19 is just the normal every year Flu and colds, which we don't see anymore? That's because the Media and Authorities are calling it Corvid19? For a behind-the-scenes, no Bull-crap look at this virus fraud go to Bitchute and search for Dr Judy Mikovits. She is the world-renowned virologist who had worked under Dr Fauci and eventually spilled the beans on the fraud.

I'm not mad at anybody that wants the vaccine. What they do to themselves is absolutely none of my business. I will NOT be shamed into doing something that I don't think is right for me. Same thing goes for wearing a face diaper. I WILL however, snicker quietly to myself every time I see someone driving down the road in their car, alone, wearing one. Again, it's their business.

Latest posts

Back