Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Well let me guess,,you are one of Umbras or the Monkey with the gun bunch. Tell Keef and Rose we all said Hi.
Im guessing you are already on their private site. You must be bored. Cant say as i blame you.😁
And the only plan i had was for you to stop fking with Hippie. Glad you understand that.👌

Last edited:
He left me no choice. I don't like doing that but he wouldn't stop with the political rant. And of course everything was the last Presidents fault as usual. I think he was sent by the other crew. I told him in a pm to stop.😠
He could have made his point without all the political crap and he would still be here.
What really makes no since, he never post anything and when he does he decides to attack members and break rules on politics. 😒

Im going to start watching the political stuff a little more. There is no need for potheads to fight over politics on a Marijuana site. There are plenty sites for that.
As for this thread. Its been a good thread. There are plenty ways to address this topic without politics that dig at the Presidents.
The Chinese started this shit. Blame them.
And taking the shot should have nothing to do with your political affiliation.

He left me no choice. I don't like doing that but he wouldn't stop with the political rant. And of course everything was the last Presidents fault as usual. I think he was sent by the other crew. I told him in a pm to stop.😠
He could have made his point without all the political crap and he would still be here.
What really makes no since, he never post anything and when he does he decides to attack members and break rules on politics. 😒
I think he was
tenor.gif

Don't care about the politics of gettin' the shot. I don't care if Jesus H. Christ himself said to get it. I'm not that easily influenced. When I was younger, you might influence me into drinking one more beer, but you can't even do that anymore. That free last beer might just cost me a DUI charge or worse.

Latest posts

Back