Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Busted you to love birds....

giphy.gif

All I know is that I have always listened to my body and that has served me well. I know I was poisoned by the vax. Nobody close to me really wants to hear it. They tell me they took the vax and are fine. I hope I can recover. This poison has really set me back, and I have always been an athlete.

All I know is that I have always listened to my body and that has served me well. I know I was poisoned by the vax. Nobody close to me really wants to hear it. They tell me they took the vax and are fine. I hope I can recover. This poison has really set me back, and I have always been an athlete.
Suck it up . Beats death . No body gets in my house without prof of vaccination .

Beats death my ass Honest Al. And im sure by your attitude that you dont have a lot of friends,,unless they are SHEEP. One of my friends ever said that stupid ass shit to me i would tell them to kiss my fking ass.
I can tell by your a.sshole answer you love that fking little Midget that likes Mask..

Last edited:
Yeah, and with hurricane season on me, all I need is to be physically weak. I have never known this before. Yeah I grieve, but I could always muster up physical strength.

And I know damn well, my medicare doc will not connect the dots. I will have to take matters into my own hands.

Latest posts

Back