Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Beats death my ass Honest Al. And im sure by your attitude that you dont have a lot of friends,,unless they are SHEEP. One of my friends ever said that to me i would tell them to kiss my fking ass. And you can Shove that shot right up your ass Mr Honest Al.
I can tell by your a.sshole answer you love that fking little Midget that likes Mask..
Don't take that personal Al, but I do believe Hopper just told you to kiss his a s s.....

OK
giphy.gif

And that attitude has resulted in the most deaths in the world with the best medical facilities in the world . 95% of people in intensive care are unvaccinated . This has become a political war . All persons must wear masks as of today in federal buildings and major companies . Enjoy your game of Russian Roulette while I hang out with the sheep . I only know of one person that has not been vaccinated out of hundreds .

Blah Blah Blah Blah. Your so full of shit. You are a Sheep following a Wolf. Get you three or four more shots.
And just for your Information. I work all over the Country in Federal Buildings. The Mask Mandate was removed in most Government buildings. The only ones thats still have a Mask Mandate is buildings run by Judges that are Liberals. Go fking figure. Im in them almost everyday so get your story straight.

Last edited:
The testosterone is flying. I just should have not been vaxxed. I was and am an introvert. I was okay with wearing a mask when I went out. I didn't need the vax. I was misled and now I am suffering.

The problem with stupid people is that they don’t know it . Brilliant and well thought out answers you have provided . Keep California out of this as I’m a Canadian . Lol .
Al now Shiloh's feelings are hurt....plus I think you just called us all stupid....and if I'm not mistaken you called yorself brilliant. Now I'm pissed. Probably best you get yer ass back to patting yourself on the back elsewhere.

No, not feelings this time, just intellect. It's different this time . I' m thinking you have failed to see my strengths. It is okay. I know it is not all about me. It is about you. Carry on. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back