who likes to fish?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niteshft said:
I'm with you 4U, I love fly fishing and tie my own flies. I have a jet powered kayak (Mokai), it goes anywhere and stable. Good on fuel, too. I went 20 miles up river and it only burned 3/4 gallons fuel.
I have tried fly tying it was pretty cool. I have also made quite a bit of my own lures There is a site I use that you can get any fishing lure supply you can think of. My favorite Is when I get baked and get out the air brush kit and bring the little bugger to life. Its so cool to catch a fish on a plug you widdled and painted yourself.

frankcos said:
I have tried fly tying it was pretty cool. I have also made quite a bit of my own lures There is a site I use that you can get any fishing lure supply you can think of. My favorite Is when I get baked and get out the air brush kit and bring the little bugger to life. Its so cool to catch a fish on a plug you widdled and painted yourself.

:postpicsworthless: ive allways wanted to use that and hamster lewis beat me to it every time , haha hamster finaly
hey frankcos does this site do world wide ? or what could i look for so i could see if there way a uk version
:D see this big grin im High on a bud i found in a old jar from my last house hehe any way i love doing thing with my hand's and it sound's fun could you post a link for me please
peace fruity

I have to look around on my old computer to find some pictures as I don't have my tackle box handy. I will get on that.. As far as the site it is hxxp://www.jannsnetcraft.com/ they have tons on stuff.. I checked with them and they say they do ship world wide. Good Luck..

I love to fish. Unfortunately, I don't ever get to anymore.

I remember as a kid with my dad wading out into the surf of the Gulf Of Mexico, dead shrimp on my hook. I once caught a big black drum, well it was big to me, lol. I wanted to get it stuffed and hang it on my wall, instead my dad gave it to a poor family who were fishing for their dinner. I was so damn mad... Hahaha. He never heard the end of it...

I've always been a good fisherman, however I won't take them off my hook. Nor will I bait it will I bait my hook with anything that's alive. Dead shrimp or lures for me. Yea, pretty weak I know. :p

Grouper!

aGrouper (640 x 480).jpg

Where i live there is alot of water, i mean alot, i have ice fish since i was a kid with my Dad, and get out in the summer every chance i get, we go for Pickerel, (i believe its walleye in America) large and small mouth bass and if we are lucky we get to fight a musky, short for muskalunge (sp), in the fall yellow perch go crazy around here and you can get 20-30 in an afternoon and make a great meal.

Ohyea!! I like to "cross-fish" in the summer. fresh water pond in the morning for bass, and whack makeral in the afternoon, bait my buddies 5 trap with the mak, and have lobster for dinner!!

Big time bass fisherman here. Love to chase the smallies in the rivers- such a good fight!

Only made it out on the ice a couple times this year- caught more buzz than fish.

Come spring I always keep a rod in my car- never know when the urge will hit.

My first bass of the year, end of January. Hopefully not the last.

Can't wait to get back on the water and catch some more. Bass are my favorite. Was just over at the Patio Boat checking on the batteries today. :D

My husband always said fishing was better than sex, I still don't know if I agree, but it sure lasts longer.:eek:

LOVE fishing.... Whether it is active bass fishin... castin on ever log and stick up on the water.... OR ... laying on the back in the middle of the night waiting for a bell to ring on my catfish rod.......

Want fun????? Fish Ky Lake.... Late April or so.... Crappie... Light gear.. 4 LB or less...... HUGE FUN... Plus Crappie is one of the best eatting fish there ever was.....

2 lb crappie not uncommon.... which is HUGE!!!!!!! Year by year it varies of course though...

Ice Darkhouse spearing, using decoys for Pike as long as your leg........

downsized_0115001626.jpg

downsized_0103011520.jpg

I go after Muskie, Northern Pike, Walleye, and Bass. Totally catch and release, I don't eat fish at all, but I love to catch them.

The pike were illegally introduced into the lakes around here so if you catch one its illegal to release it. No limit!!:cop:

tcbud said:
My first bass of the year, end of January. Hopefully not the last.

Can't wait to get back on the water and catch some more. Bass are my favorite. Was just over at the Patio Boat checking on the batteries today. :D

My husband always said fishing was better than sex, I still don't know if I agree, but it sure lasts longer.:eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:ciao:

Fish on!!!!!!!...and dont forget the :bong:

Dear Abby:
When I finally retired, I could hardly wait to spend time enjoying my
favorite pastime -- bass fishing. I got my own little fishing boat and
tried to get my wife to join me, but she just never liked fishing. Finally,
one day at the Bait & Tackle Shop, I got to talking to Sam the shop owner
who it turned out loves bass fishing as much as I do. We quickly became
fishing buddies. As I said the wife doesn't care about fishing; she not
only refuses to join us she always complains that I spend too much time
fishing.
A few weeks ago Sam and I had the best fishing trip ever. Not only did I
catch the most beautiful bass you've ever seen, only a few minutes later
Sam must have caught his twin brother! So I took a picture of Sam holding
up the two nice bass that we caught and showed the picture to the wife
hoping that maybe she'd get interested. Instead she says she doesn't want
me to go fishing at all anymore! And she wants me to sell the
boat! I think she just doesn't like to see me enjoying myself.
What would you do? Tell the wife to forget it and continue my hobby or
quit fishing and sell the boat as she insists?

SAMfishin.jpg

Latest posts

Back