Who's smokin'?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it looks like we have something in common,i got me a 12 of bud 2,and my buds are purple with pink hairs!!!!!SKUNKY<VERY BEAUTIFUL SMELLING,AND THE HIGH....COMPLEMENTS TO THE CHEF!!!!

Hey Burke!! nice of you to stop by, what's upp?? and Mom has some nice plants *wink* I'm glad yours are doing well too, Daytripper.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

nuthin much De just goin to go
have a smoke and pass out:D
whatcha all been talkin about
ive been to lazy to get on the
computer today really...
but dude today i freakin woke up
and my big toe is all swolen dude this
is so werid i dont even kno how it happened:D

i cant wait to post some pictures but i havent figured it out yet.I ve only used a computer for about 3 months now.ILL have to find somebody groovy to help me get them on here,LOL.....

r u serious tripper?? dude ive
used a computer for 9 years dude
haha man thats kinda different..but
cool also:D

Hows It Goin Birdman Burke?strange Things Can Happen When Were Bong Tokin Alcoholics!!!hope It Gets Better,peace!!!at first i was just not interested and had this complex that computers are evil,then i started looking up ultimate-guitar.com to get lyrics and chords to songs,then of cource i went to my other favorite hobby!!!!!!etc..etc...

dang man noones talking here
i remember this was interesting:D
only if pranic an sticky were here
De are ya still here and mom watcha about
u im stoned and feel liek tlakin before
i go to bed:D

well all im going to go smoke
antha bowl of some dank:D
i hope ya'll have a nice night
im turning in now its getting
quite borin and inactive right
now so im going to call it a day
so sleep tight everyone

take care

peace

whats up folks, i cut some small nugs off my kush plant last night and left them in the room to fast dry, im just about to fire up a bowl right now. hey dewayne i did what you said to do wit my lower growth and im already seeing more bud in my top colas. im so happy it worked out thanx again.

Hey man, you harvested the side bud? :p And yeah Daytripper, i go to ultimate-guitar every day pretty much lol. The only tablature site i use.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeh i took two of them, im sooo faded from 1 hit. my buds are purple almost like a lavender color with orange hairs(dark). it has to be one of the best buds ive ever smoked.:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back