Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is a hoot, you guys inspire me...to grow hydro (something I'm working towards). I have to learn to grow in soil first I suppose (payin' my dues, and paying them hard at the moment).

Thanks for the link Hush.

:ciao: Dragonfly

keep on keeping on brother...it only gets better :48:

take care and be safe

Hushpuppy said:
Ok guys, here it is. I know I can't win the big trophy or the cash :hubba: but I did the cut yesterday and put her in the drying cabinet. I have to say this has been a real learning experience for me. I am happy to say that she got to 20" tall with some really nice buds that are seriously sticky. Unfortunately, I had a light leak that caused her to start popping nanners here the last few days or else I would have let her go another week or two. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. :D

Not bad at all. Looks like it'll smoke well.

I hate your scale though, friend of mine gave me the same one like 9 years ago. No .01 and inaccurate with smaller amounts. Guess that's Walmart quality though. Nice for a base weight but wouldn't rely on it if I was selling or something. Just had to add that in since your the only other person I've ever seen using the ex3

That's interesting to know. I have been using it for some time and had a friend with a nice calibration weight set check it and it was right on for smaller weight. It didn't start to get off until it got above 2oz, and then it was short by 1 gram at 2oz. I don't ever measure more than that with it so hopefully it will stay good. I know walmart quality is weak at best but I guess sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut worth eating :)

Hushpuppy said:
That's interesting to know. I have been using it for some time and had a friend with a nice calibration weight set check it and it was right on for smaller weight. It didn't start to get off until it got above 2oz, and then it was short by 1 gram at 2oz. I don't ever measure more than that with it so hopefully it will stay good. I know walmart quality is weak at best but I guess sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut worth eating :)

well i was searching for like 20 minutes i cant find mine, was going to put my calibration weight on it but i must of threw it out or compelty lost it lol.

maybe this wake and bake will help me remeber :rolleyes:

I wanted to do jolly green giant can when that was going so after not visiting for a while and searching I found this thread. So I'm in. I'm going to be doing a DWC pop can. I am going to need to cut the top of the can and put a small net pot in. Then I will run an air hose in to bubble it. Pretty sure Ill just start from a random seed I have laying around. So I'll throw it in a wet paper towel inside a ziploc and should pop in 24-36 hours.

Ill post pics within next two days

Pics as promised. This is smallest dwc I've done LOL. I think keeping water temps down is gonna be biggest problem. Ill have to use some peroxide and maybe some root conditioner to keep away from slimy roots.

complete.jpg

pieces.jpg

pieces2.jpg

I did a DWC in a red bull can....Ill tell ya ..you will ned another container too feed...your biggest issue isnt the heat of the water as much as the water being gone...I placed My red bull can in a small coffee can that i would fill with water...at harvest..I couldnt get the rootball out...it was packed tight...but did finish her out...mojo for you MiracleDro
:48:

Thanks guys! I've got the first set of leaves now. I'll take pics when a true set comes in. Maybe I'll just go straight to flower off the bat. Haven't really decided yet. What do ya think? Is that legal in the contest to put the can inside another container as long as the roots aren't leaving the can?

So here is the dwc dew can. I am going to feed the plant through my existing screen. It was sent straight to flower and is just showing pistils yesterday.

:icon_smile:

Edit: I just realized I should also take a pic of the bottom of the can to show its still there so i'll do it on next post I do

IMG_1228 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1229 - Copy.JPG

very nice Mircledro.....be ready to water twice a day:D

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
very nice Mircledro.....be ready to water twice a day:D

take care and be safe

that plant will suck the bottom outta that dew can in less then a day....... I'm thinking 3 times a day if his room gets up into the mid 80's....... he might ought to get a drip IV running to it 24/7....... good luck Mircledro...... you'll learn some stuff for sure.

My room stays at about 76-78 degrees. I just received my drip irrigation stuff for my outdoor garden of tons of veggies so maybe I can use some extra pieces and put a feed on it. If it overflows it would just go into the table and its reservoir anyway. I also have an 18 Gallon Dwc going check out my journal. Next my room will be using a DIY Undercurrent system I lke the fast setup of the 8x4 trays so I just wanted to run one for the first grow in the new space. I already had two trays laying around. So far its eating 1/4 of the can right now a day and is 3/4 full of roots.
Thanks for reply guys
Take Care

Latest posts

Back