Why cant they all be this way?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenThumbBlackFinger

Reaction score
So this is a dumb question... but I have 6 plants that are ready for flowering. 3 of them have shown very distinct signs of their sex, two boys and a girl. But the other 3 wont give me a single clue even though theyre way bigger than the other 3 were when they started growing pistils and bananas. Just wondering if anyone knows why some plants show sex before flowering and others wont show it until 3 weeks into flowering.

k so I just posted that a minute ago and read a thread on brown weed and now I have another question.... if you grow some bagseed that wasnt that great in the beginning, are the buds destined to be the same? or does the quality also depend on growing/harvesting conditions? if i spend all this time and money on some work weed... ima be pissed. ps: im so glad this site exists, I ask everything here I wouldnt ask my mother so my life is complete with your advice. :)

No, it's not in vane. My uncle and I grew some bad as* plants with bagseed. It's all in the grow and grower. The bud you had before, was it commercialized? Because it get's crushed to make it easy to hide or sprayed to keep it moist and sticky. You can grow some marvels with bagseed. Genetics though are unpredictable. Gotta lot of seeds?

My current grow was from the seedest bag of schwag on the planet. The seeds are going crazy, by far the most vigourous seeds I ever saw (in my limited experience). There was some discussion about this a week or two ago I believe I will get good grass from my grow but we will see.

GreenThumbBlackFinger said:
k so I just posted that a minute ago and read a thread on brown weed and now I have another question.... if you grow some bagseed that wasnt that great in the beginning, are the buds destined to be the same? or does the quality also depend on growing/harvesting conditions? if i spend all this time and money on some work weed... ima be pissed. ps: im so glad this site exists, I ask everything here I wouldnt ask my mother so my life is complete with your advice. :)

Yes, the buds will most likely be the same--you can't get around genetics. Unfortunately, if it was mediocre bud to begin with, that is most likely what you are going to end up with.:bong2:

LOL Too bad I'm not your mother...you COULD ask me all these things...

well the problem is that im not sure what kind of bud they came off of. i have a big jar ive been collecting seeds in for a year and so theyre all mixed up. i also got some seeds from a growing friend of mine so hopefully i'll get some dank. i think its time i buy a hps... but that isnt going to alert any cops since I was in trouble a month ago right?

bagseeds can be hit or miss....some plants take a long time to show.

be patient :D

Latest posts

Back