Why hasn't RollinsWocott been banned yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
Why hasn't this spammer been banned yet. He has 20 post or more all spam.

Don't need any fake passport.

I think it has something to do with it being the holidays and the mods having real lives to deal with Ziggy. I agree...I wish we could donkey punch the SOB.

Plus I think THG has been under the weather also.

Hamster Lewis said:
I think it has something to do with it being the holidays and the mods having real lives to deal with Ziggy. I agree...I wish we could donkey punch the SOB.

Thats a great saying donkey punch the sob:D:hubba::p
T4

yeah..that can ran a while....is The Hempgodess the only Moderator ????..Hicks been MIA for a while aint heard of KingKuanna....wont be long befor removing spammers is all Hempgodess will be doing....dont know why this site cant have an account verification...make new people use the intro section only untill verified by the Moderators...anywho..makes for some fun threads...:D

take care and be safe

Can we vote to hire some new mods in these here parts? Love THG as well as Hick and that there King Fella be interstin folk when he pulls stump fireside. Maybe they be takin applications and some yu good folk should be applyin ;) Anyways havent seen site goes to hell yet so reckon I will stick round till it does. Hope yual do too. Hope yur feelin better soon THG ;)

BWD

I used to be a mod when i was 15 years old to 21 years old.
Like this type.:hubba: :rolleyes: ;) :p
I did grow up slightly in the next 31 years.:rolleyes: :hubba:
T4

300px-Old_Mods_photo.jpg

There ya go! Time4Plan has some mod trails walked. I aint sayin it has to be done but sure makes sence ifin there be need for somethin then why not pulls log from yur own pile wood ifin ya gets my drift. Ifin yual need some extra help why not ask Mp to consider yur know hows T4P sure they might consider ya ;)

BWD

Hamster Lewis said:

LOL Love it donkey Punch

I am sorry all, I have been quite sick for quite a while and have not been able to be on here like I needed to be.

Hick has found it necessary to take a leave of absence for an indefinite amount of time. I am talking to MarP about adding another mod or two, but he, too has been on here sporatically. Please hang in there and be patient if it takes me a bit of time to get to the Spammers. We haven't had enough of a problem of late that we want to require an account verification. Please PM me if someone gets by like this guy and I will try to deal with him sooner.

I am on the mend and will try and get to things sooner.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I am sorry all, I have been quite sick for quite a while and have not been able to be on here like I needed to be.

Hick has found it necessary to take a leave of absence for an indefinite amount of time. I am talking to MarP about adding another mod or two, but he, too has been on here sporatically. Please hang in there and be patient if it takes me a bit of time to get to the Spammers. We haven't had enough of a problem of late that we want to require an account verification. Please PM me if someone gets by like this guy and I will try to deal with him sooner.

I am on the mend and will try and get to things sooner.

No problem THG....hope you feel better.

Hey,,its OK. Those morons gives us somebody to vent on when we gets bored.:hubba:

Yual rest yurself THG Im sure we be enough mature adults round fire to keep things warm not hot as they should be ;) Hope yur mend happin in quick time till then we got yur back.

BWD

Sinuses and Chest Cold has been kicken my *** THG. Hang in thier and get better. Dont worry about the Spammers,,WE will gettem for ya.:D

NorCalHal said:
Invite Roddy back as a Mod...haha

Maybe he already is back:rolleyes:

Just get well THG:aok:

These guys are fun for us, just makes more work for you:eek:

Latest posts

Back