Why not use MG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get potting charcoal, sprinkle a light layer across the top of your soil (under anything else u may use if u use a shell across the top of your soil, this solves the problem. Ive grown with Miracle grow plenty of times with no smell or taste issues.

Also when flushing if not using a solution by soaking the soil so heavily ur juicing away any time release Fertilizers that might be built up so in reality ur forcing the plant to get the munchies just like u and chomp on some ronchy 3 month old nutes. (this happens since miracle grow is like roid soil)

buy the solution =P

I am using MG Organic Choice, and the plant is doing just fine. The stem and leaves are green and growth is great. I have watered it probably about 4 times in the 14 days its been in the soil. I plan on flushing it, but not untill repot, but thats just MO, I think if you can manipulate the situation, any soil should do the trick, and you should be able to control your enviornement, especially indoor.

how about if you use good nuts? will the plant still suffer?

not for nothing but you can see chemical burn well before it becomes determental to your plants mg is fine just don't over do it just use half and when your plants are ready to flower don't use mg with high nitrogen use a flowering formula and flush more often read the lables of your nutes and understand that your using amonium nitrate to get your nitrogen and it's usualy what burns it and makes it taste funguish good luck

you gotta read the bag the dirt comes in. if it says feeds for 2 or 3 or 4 months then thats what it does. so all you have to do is water and check your ph. unless your LST, supercroppin or something like that.. if you feed your plant within those months your gonna have problems. when you do decide its time to feed start out with 1/4 the normal dose wait week to see how it responds.jmo

When I went to buy some the bag broke open at the top. None Spilled out, but the store sold it to me for half price.

IMG_1024.JPG

i have used MG for a long time and with good results.i just got this forum recently and i always thought MG was the best.well i only got 1 girl out of the 5 plants i had growin.she is still in MG soil and kickin,check my pics out in the grow forum.i will never use it again tho.as a matter of fact i have already started another gro and its all in FFOF.this stuff licks.i have 8 seedlings in it now.and they are beautiful.but so far i haven't had any mahor problems with the 1 in Mg.shes 3 weeks into flower and lookin cherry.

FF OF also has time released nutes so while it may be higher quality it is the same thing.
FF does not contain "time release nutes".. it contains "organic amendments" there is a huge difference.

I used MG on my first attempt, CRY. the fem. carmalicous. went straight up and with in 2 weeks were dead, a nute fall out shelter.
I now use things I can get at menards and walmart. Wormcastings, manure(bagged and store bought) plain ol garden soil, w/ no nute content . seedling grow mixture(menards) perlite. all soils turds and worms in a aproximate equil mix. I do add 1 cup of MG garden soil per 1 gallon bucket. and the above mixtures are aprox 3 cups each except the perlite.thats about 2 cups. I mix each plant seperatly and things have never been so sweet. Its like having new born children all over again.
only scare was the transplant. bout killed my three test runners, then I switched over to jiffycups(organic cup and all go into the ground) wow there catching the stund transplanters, Im running 6 4' florecent mixes of grow lights coolwhite and daylighters. bout to switch over to the 400X2 . thans to all MP family for the help as I strugled thru my first attempt.:spit:

im smoking a harvest with MG nutes right now let me tell you if you dont use pre nuted soil it will work decent, with good bag appeal. but i think it tastes or smell nearly as good as my buddy white widow all organic fox farm hps bud he grew a couple months ago. bet then again i was using bagseed but it looks so much better then it tastes, smells. just my 2cents. well anyways i got some clones same plants ive used mg twice on them, but just got fox farm trio pack and will be using that till flushing so i guess ill see if theirs taste difference.

Never had a prob here been using MG for 3 years now but you must know how to use it right that's the key. :) :hubba:

DSC1.jpg

DSc2.jpg

DSC3.jpg

DSC4.jpg

Latest posts

Back