will she be allright?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
well i was out workin for the day and when i came home i noticed that every other leaf on my flwrin girl was cut off.:eek: :holysheep: . when i asked her what happened she told me my step father stopped by and he did it when she showed him my gal. my step dad has been growin weed for 25 years and swears that taking off fan leaves helps get light to the budds.:hitchair: From what ive learned u dont take off fan leaves because they are what the plant uses to catch light. Guess my step dad didnt learn very much about photosynthysis.

Any ways i was just wondering if she will be ok or not?

he pulled this off with my last gal and she still flowered allright.

these next few plants i have veggin im not lettin him near.

WOW rubbfuzz,
I'm impressed that you don't give him a trim explaining that all those baldy sours will help his nose to grow. LOL.
worry about it will not put those fan leaves back dude, You just try to make it easy on your lady, and file it under lesson learned the hard way.
Don't make any moves that will further stress the plant.
We will be thinking good thoughts for her and towards you for being cool about it.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

dude i know what ya mean before i had came to this site i had this one friend that swore to me that the fan leaves had to be taken off ........ it did put her in to shock and dwarf her (i was mad as hell) it wasnt till after reading some threads did i find out i WASNT pose to that...... well she did survive and going good now to but i always wornder how she would be if i didnt take off the fan leaves
heres my post of her now shes the 3rd pic
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21734

Latest posts

Back