woke up this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czz

Reaction score
hey good morning ....all heres some pic updates for everyone they got a lil bigger.. there 3.5 weeks into 12/12 ....

DSCN0352.JPG

DSCN0351.JPG

DSCN0350.JPG

DSCN0347.JPG

DSCN0345.JPG

DSCN0344.JPG

nice pics i had to put my computer on its side to see some of them LOL
just messing with ya looking good bro:hubba:

Reactions: czz
Very nice looking, indeed. Like the others, I'd like to know more about what you're growing, set-up, etc.

its some purps from bcseedking there under a 600mh right now my hp bulb blew, and there set up in a 5x2x7 box, for air i open a few windows and have 2 8in round fans that i keep on low there were 2 more plants but they turned male. .. i never added any nutes yet all all keep ph around 6-7 .. whats some good foods for them at this point.. thanks

czz said:
its some purps from bcseedking there under a 600mh right now my hp bulb blew, and there set up in a 5x2x7 box, for air i open a few windows and have 2 8in round fans that i keep on low there were 2 more plants but they turned male. .. i never added any nutes yet all all keep ph around 6-7 .. whats some good foods for them at this point.. thanks

im not ragging on ya or nothing nut but they need nutes. i was wondering why your plants had such small buds for 3.5 weeks you never feed them. you need to give them a shot of nute's every other watering. but i like to break it in half and feed every watering. i would start at a low dose since they never had nutes and gradually increase it to the level needed most nute will say on the bottle how much to use but there usually hot mixes. so try half what they say to start and see how it goes. some easy to use nutes are General Hydroponics 3-part or GH flora nova bloom. and if you have the $$$ sunleaves sells a cheap ppm meter with calibration solution for like 50-70 dollors that cheap compared to some ive used mine for 3 years now it helps to push your plants to there limits.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back