Wondering about some missing old friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melvan

BHC Member #313
Reaction score
Anyone have the 411 on Old Hippy Chic?

Maybe this could be a little place too where if we're looking for strayers from our fold we can post up, see if anyone has seen them around.

I have not heard from OHC in quite a while, I hope all is well with her. Good idea for a thread Mel.

She is well..busy with Family Illness...Great thread Melvan...I often wonder about old friends as well...

:48:

Life teaches us that over time some come and some go its what left of those gone in our heart be the true feelin ;) Those yet to come are lifes fortune of journey ;)

Good fireside ;)

BWD

4U, you let her know we're thinking of her if you can.

Chef for one, 2dog for another, but she did pop in and tell us she is pretty busy now.

cubby said:

Art popped in a couple weeks ago...

How about multi? Anybody know how he is doing since being banned from here? If anyone hacks at him, tell him I said what up.

See Art here all the time, well name to bottom of screen just never says much, think in time as time evolves things reckon ;)

BWD

How about. Mindzeye. Or Jericho. ???
Been some time since I've talked wif them.
LH.

I haven't seen ozzydiodude since I've been back either, does he still come around?

LEFTHAND said:
How about. Mindzeye. Or Jericho. ???
Been some time since I've talked wif them.
LH.

MindzEye went off the grid quite a while ago....I don't think he will be back.

Melvan said:
I haven't seen ozzydiodude since I've been back either, does he still come around?

I was wondering about him as well. I originally thought he was BWD.:)
I wonder if he still posts over at Matt Riott's forum?

Hamster Lewis said:
I was wondering about him as well. I originally thought he was BWD.:)
I wonder if he still posts over at Matt Riott's forum?

Nope still just me, sorry :)

BWD

Hamster Lewis said:
How about multi? Anybody know how he is doing since being banned from here? If anyone hacks at him, tell him I said what up.

I'll tell him u said high. ;)

You know who I miss is Spearchucker. He was a good friend. I hope he and his family are doing well, and go skins spear!

Highya Melvan :)

Thanks for asking about me. I popped in on a whim and saw your recipe in the BHC so did a search of your posts and saw my name :). Thanks for remembering me. Life gets weird once in a while. Things change but all is well. I heard second hand that Ozzie has some family health issues. But he stays in touch with DOS and others. I lost you when you left the trade site. I asked about you but wasn't familiar with whatever site it was I was told you were on. Imagine finding you here at my original home. nice :)

I see Hick is back. Highya Hick.

I'm just doing my small scale thing. I added a beehive to my lil city farmstead. They're very content and amazingly gentle. I'm excited at the prospect of having a few quarts of honey next spring. I avoid growing here this time of the year because of the heat. Other than that, things are the same and better. My biggest regret is that I didn't start growing 20 years ago. It's opened my eyes to all sorts of self sufficiency and sustainable living interests. More later...
OHC :peace:

Thanks for popping in OHC....a bee hive sounds awesome. Good to hear from you.

Latest posts

Back