Work In Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02627.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02628.jpg

Just a Couple Quick Pics...shes coming along nicely

hell that last pic of the outdoor girl is nice,some phat lil heads coming off her great job bud

Since we are on the subject...
Here a Different Girl outdoors
DSC02624.jpg

DSC02625.jpg

And the close up of the other girl outside i posted before...

DSC02623.jpg

They are getting there.... Im hoping they are just about done by oct7th as the weather is gonna turn a bit wet and cold.. and i would hate to see them get bud rot.... i dunno if thats enough time.. i wouldnt mind letting them go another week after that...

Thanks guys..its been quite a week... lots of commerical people going down... couple big fields... im hoping that i can finish my girls in the peace of my backyard without any problems.. I havent ran into any problems yet.. but i do have a Security measure out there... Right SM?

DSC02641.jpg

We will call them the next generation.... we have two c.r.e.a.m clones looks all ducksfoot... two NL x MF/SW(seed), one Fem Afghani landrace(seed), one DJ Short BlueBerry F3 mutant from (seed), and a single Clone from the big plant from the beginning of the thread it was given as a purple variety.. but only seems to purple outdoors in cold conditions... anyway... thats the christmas line up... Ill be keeping the strongest c.r.e.a.m as a mother as well as the strongest other female genetics... more then likely the afghani...

Hes actually kinda looking a bit rough... he hasnt came in outta the rain in a while.. i think the dingo is going to the dumpster when this is done.. i just dont want to get in any sort of trouble dumping a dingo in the dumpster... smoke some of ur misty and try saying that five times fast...

Latest posts

Back