Worlds smallest Male Plant??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
While checking in on my veg tent I noticed my 2 and a half inch Diesel Ryder has what appear to be YamBags:eek:....This is without a doubt the smallest male plant I hve had...anyone hve smaller??

Here are some pics.... IMG_0230.jpgIMG_0232.jpg

UKgirl420 said:
ohh that is so cute :baby:

Lol....That is almost as bad as being told your manhood is "cute".....:eek:

:DYeah I guess he is a cute lil bugger...but I wanted a girl.....I don't need anymore pollen

and I heard girls were maturing early...WOW...

Wow, I dont guess a vacuum pump or some little pills are gonna make the little guy any bigger.

Vern...man that gross' 2Dog out....like a drunk little ugly baby...sorry I am not trying to be mean but how does a grown woman...nevermind. and his high little voice...I have heard he has a sex tape...the title is lil smokie..

I wonder if it would give you little mans syndrom if you smoked it Hammy ?
:) hahaha

LMAO...you guys are a trip! now kill the lil bastard already!

Oh yeah....no I have never seen one that small b4...crazy!

Keep that pollen HL. Use that on big plants.
Make your own autos out of regular plants.
2 generations and youd have something.

thats a thought spearchuker! if nothing else, could be used to keep some taller strains small maybe, even if they didn't turn out auto....interesting, I'd have never thought of it...but then I'm not much of a breeder either.

chris1974 said:
I wonder if it would give you little mans syndrom if you smoked it Hammy ?
:) hahaha

Chris how the hell ya been bro...nice to see ya around again...not gonna smoke him...maybe I will do like spears said and keep him for pollen...:)

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Keep that pollen HL. Use that on big plants.
Make your own autos out of regular plants.
2 generations and youd have something.

Might hve to do that...I already hve white dwarf yam bags in a zip loc waiting for the pollen to release...

Hey Ham wouldnt you keep the pollen from the largest male?? IMO the pollen from this dwarf auto would pass the dwarf gene....? No?

I have several reg autos im sitting on and i really wanna cross the deiselryder with the pineapple express... but thats some time away...

GL if you do make seeds with that lil guy...

I am going to kill him I think...I hve 3 new Rez and Sensi clones that hve taken root so I hve no room at the inn....

Latest posts

Back