wot size light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
hello peeps im haveing to grade down to a wardrobe 2x3x6 im just wondering what watage light and fan would best fit this space would a digital 400w with cool tube and 4 in extraction fan be good enough has anyone got any idea what the heat issue would be like thanks :)

fruity86 said:
hello peeps im haveing to grade down to a wardrobe 2x3x6 im just wondering what watage light and fan would best fit this space would a digital 400w with cool tube and 4 in extraction fan be good enough has anyone got any idea what the heat issue would be like thanks :)

400w would put you at 8333 lumens per sqft.. well over the 5000 lumens per sqft.. even THG DIY dual 150 and cool tube would do yas..
there should be no problem with the heat if you vent it properly... since your using a cool tube i cant see an issue dude... my tent is 2'x4'x6.5
i run a 400 in there at quite cool temps.. hope this helps..
LH

4" extract fan WAY too small. Get a 6" fan, minimum.

leafminer said:
4" extract fan WAY too small. Get a 6" fan, minimum.

Not to start a fight.. But not true Leafminer.. depends on the CFM of the 4" if its 200+ there shouldnt be a problem at all.. 6" would ,make things much nicer and maybe easier.
LH

I would go with 250w HPS for that space. It's much too small for anything larger.

Latest posts

Back