WOW my girls r crazy big.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazdad777

Reaction score
Who needs to live in cali to get some monster girls lol....the one in the middle is pushing 10ft:holysheep: ...and very large around this garden has 6 plants all doing very well still..just thought I would keep u posted thanks 4 looking.:D

my iphone pics aug 13 117 (478x640).jpg

my iphone pics aug 13 132 (478x640).jpg

my iphone pics aug 13 128 (478x640).jpg

my iphone pics aug 13 124 (640x478).jpg

my iphone pics aug 13 136 (478x640).jpg

I love this time of year when everyone posts their od trees.

You are correct sir, those are some crazy big girls ya got... Enjoy.. They like this sun, don't they? I am in eastern wa.

ya rose it has been a pretty nice summer gunna be hot again this week....those trees sure do drink a lot food...thanks again 4 looking..

Yual have a better forest to live in then I do WOW! Mighty fine lookin and thinkin yual need more then a pouch to store what those be givin ya in time pilgrim. Thanks fur sharin yur fireside ;)

BWD

This is your 6th "journal" on the same girls. I will consolidate the rest into this one. Just click this journal and update it instead of posting a new thread every time, hard to keep up on what's, what. Looks good man.

nouvellechef said:
This is your 6th "journal" on the same girls. I will consolidate the rest into this one. Just click this journal and update it instead of posting a new thread every time, hard to keep up on what's, what. Looks good man.
ty for helping me I will do tht next time srry new to this forum thing...

**** thaats awesome 10 ft ****!

If they were mine, then I could die a stoned yet very happy man. Thats top work mate. If you find it hard to smock all that weed, please let me know.

its been a while since I have posted anything about my outdoor..my dad passed away about 3 weeks ago been tuff times..not to mention thts were my plants r at in my parents bck yard..well any way they have stopped stretching and I have coverd 4 out of the 9 I have rains r comin

girls in bud 2013 sept 046 (478x640).jpg

girls in bud 2013 sept 054 (478x640) (320x427).jpg

girls in bud 2013 sept 052 (478x640).jpg

girls in bud 2013 sept 002 (478x640).jpg

i offer you my deepest condolences for losing your dad, it's gota be tuff cant say that i know how it feels cuz my old dad is still around gladly.
anyway your plants are looking great! when do you usually harvest over there?

ty very much..and I dnt know yet its my first od...so I have been learning a lot this year..i would take a guess at the middle of oct. or sooner?

crazdad777 said:
....the one in the middle is pushing 10ft:holysheep: .

:yeahthat:

love the pics! Nice lookin babies.:icon_smile: Don mind checkin ur girls out papi hehehe Trimmin times gonna be fun lol!!! :eek:

ok here is a pick of the rest of my girls includeing the gaint *** tree...:holysheep: going to try and cover tht one 2morrow..:eek: should be fun whn harvest comes:D and thts my mom and her dogs...my mom is so awesome she helped me move tht big *** plant..

sept 2013 movin the girlss 001 (478x640).jpg

sept 2013 movin the girlss 002 (478x640).jpg

sept 2013 movin the girlss 006 (640x478).jpg

sept 2013 movin the girlss 008 (478x640).jpg

Threats of rain here over night too. Sucks!!! Good luck and looking good. One thing if I could suggest would be getting a fan inside there moving air. Especially since you have those side walls covered too. Humidity is gonna spike in the rain in there

:holysheep: Did you splice giant redwood genes into those plants? :spit: I wonder how much they will weigh dried. Green mojo FTG.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mom a few years back and I still miss her. Those are some crazy big trees. Awesome job!

thanks ziggy ya just hopeing it gets a little easer wth time at least thts wht thet say.. and those r ogar 99 tht r so big must be a good genetics..tht strain seems to be pretty dam strong..

Latest posts

Back