Wow!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RottenTreat

Reaction score
So I placed an order with Dr.Chronic about 5 days ago.......

I live in the Southern U.S.

My seeds arrived in the mail today....

They also had a Sunday and Labor Day included in the 5 days ( Mail doesnt run on these days in the States)

Im a first time buyer.....

Is it just me or was that REALLY fast!?

whitedwarf.jpg

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that Doc's gear got through customs as I heard a lot about many of their shipments getting held up by Homeland Security in the past year or so... It almost makes you wonder if other seed banks start rumors about other seed banks on Forums? :rolleyes:

I used Doc exclusively for many years and I always had very speedy service. I had a very similar experience over the Easter Holiday weekend about 5 years ago. I ordered my seeds on a Thursday and they were in my mailbox by the next Tuesday (Monday was an official holiday.) I love Doc's customer service... great communication and you can usually get a human on the other side of the line if you call during business hours.

Happy Germinating!:cool:

Yea I was reading about DrChron having some customs issuses as well

I was kinda nervous to tell you the truth....But so far they get an A+ from me!

WHAT ??? I'm still waiting~ ordered that day of the ufo's and got a t-shirt to boot .

we need updates from those who order from dr chronic in the future. alls we've heard is , they are no longer shipping to the US. i used to get my gear there, until some things happened last fall with a bud here...

anyone else???

They shipped extremely discretely........I am very pleased with the service from Dr Chronic

Im also interested in hearing from others who have bought from them

Latest posts

Back