wv mountain grower here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
name's Josh
been growing for a few years, i'm 20
been at other grow forums but most were unfriendly and didn't want to help me with my novice indoor growing. I hope to find cooler people here and have a good time.

yourpoopiepants said:
name's Josh
been growing for a few years, i'm 20
been at other grow forums but most were unfriendly and didn't want to help me with my novice indoor growing. I hope to find cooler people here and have a good time.

Yual be off to good start now pilgrem. Think yual will like this trail walkin ;)

BWD

Yo Ho poopie,

Yeah, your going to love it here. We sport some of the best growers to be found, and we love to be of help.

Lots of good folks here to help you with any growing questions, but I do recommend perusing through the forums as most questions might have already been asked as far as your growing style goes. ALWAYS GOOD TO LOOK FIRST...
Feel free to post your own thoughts and comments as we do value opinions of folks.

Again welcome to the site, and Oh yeah,

Here, hold this :48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

Welcome to the best place to learn to grow great bud. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to MP, this place should be what you are looking for. Give respect, get respect here. We don't play children's games here.

Well I do but then gain life be no fun ifin yual cant yank pilgrem ankle time and again ;)

BWD

lol, backwoods drifter

always good to look first in the sticky posts.

thanks guys, you'd be shocked how hostile some growers are especially towards anybody in the "bible belt"

yourpoopiepants said:
lol, backwoods drifter

always good to look first in the sticky posts.

thanks guys, you'd be shocked how hostile some growers are especially towards anybody in the "bible belt"

Just leave your bible at the door and all will be well. We don't (or try not to;)) talk religion, sports or politics. The stickies are a great place as is this>>>http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

i'm not religious at all heh it's the location really
thank you. I always check stickies before posting, as most problems in growers are similar. seeing the same problem on a forum 30 times takes up too much space.

Latest posts

Back