Yawn.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igotgreensmon

Reaction score
Let's try something new. So far, my posting experience here has been less than stellar... "Everything under the sun." Except drugs, politics, technology, sports, music, religion, and culture.

I propose we have a thread made for members like myself, who enjoy a bit of self expression. I'd like it to be restricted to members only if possible, that way outsiders looking in won't get the "wrong idea" about your website. Write a disclaimer, whatever....If not, saulgood.

I feel a lot of drama was created here, for no reason. Some of you really are a little too sensitive for this world. Is racism and bigotry a big issue? Of course. Being facetious is a huge part of who I am, and I don't give two shits about your feelings.

Why should I? I have health issues which cannabis helps relieve, but it won't save my life. Therefore, I WILL speak my mind, I WILL debate these issues in a civil manner, and I will probably end up banned. So be it.

While I understand I don't have to be here, the only thing keeping me here is your communist way of running a forum. A theory I have very little experience with. Something like, "we only need you if you're worth something." type of ****.... I donno. I love conversation. If I'm being seriously out of line, which I don't feel I am, I expect you'll let me know.

I bet there are lots of sites that would love to hear your views and opinions..However, this is a marijuana growing site. It is what we do.

I think you are probably out of line when you have 26 posts and want to change the rules on a site that has been working well with members following the sites rules for a lot longer then I have been here.

Hope you find what your looking for. It isn't here.

I'm interested in your story, bud. Follow the link in my sig and post your story on how cannabis has helped you.

Thanks for the response, I see your point. I chose this forum. Smaller audience, it seemed; louder broadcast. I may have overdone it with this one, lol. Alright, well should I give up on psychological convos, and start a GJ? Itll start mid-grow at the end of a small perpetual. This evening I'll do it, and stay outta the coffee table... Dundunduuuuuuuun. Dramatic declining sound.

Lookin to me like the rope given is bought to pull tight gain just hopin it dont pull tight "quick" and snap a vertibrea pilgrem.

BWD

igotgreensmon said:
Let's try something new. So far, my posting experience here has been less than stellar... "Everything under the sun." Except drugs, politics, technology, sports, music, religion, and culture.

I propose we have a thread made for members like myself, who enjoy a bit of self expression. I'd like it to be restricted to members only if possible, that way outsiders looking in won't get the "wrong idea" about your website. Write a disclaimer, whatever....If not, saulgood.

I feel a lot of drama was created here, for no reason. Some of you really are a little too sensitive for this world. Is racism and bigotry a big issue? Of course. Being facetious is a huge part of who I am, and I don't give two shits about your feelings.

Why should I? I have health issues which cannabis helps relieve, but it won't save my life. Therefore, I WILL speak my mind, I WILL debate these issues in a civil manner, and I will probably end up banned. So be it.

While I understand I don't have to be here, the only thing keeping me here is your communist way of running a forum. A theory I have very little experience with. Something like, "we only need you if you're worth something." type of ****.... I donno. I love conversation. If I'm being seriously out of line, which I don't feel I am, I expect you'll let me know.

Once again you seem to go out of your way to break the forum rules and show the members here no respect at all. I don't think many of us are " too sensitive", I think we respect MarP's rules as this is his house. When you see *** in your post it's because you are using profanity that is not allowed on this forum. I think Rose hit it on the head...how big a head do you have when you think you can come to this forum and change the rules to suit yourself? I belong to another site that allows talk about anything and everything, I try my best to not bring that stuff to this place. Hope you find what you are looking for but it's obviously not here.

Would you go into someone's home whom you have just met and talk like this--talking disrespectfully and making suggestions in the way the run their homes? I think not. This is MarP's house--he pays for the support of this forum and he makes the rules. We members respect that and we ask that you do to if you want to remain here. We do not like or need drama and topics like politics, religion, and sports just invite arguments. Like Rosebud said, there are a lot of forums out there where this is fine. However this is not one of them. We like it that way.

As I ask ya before,,are ya here to Grow Weed or mess with the Moderators and Members???
If you were here to grow Weed,,this thread and several others ya posted,, wouldnt have been needed in the 1st place.

If a new guest enters your home, would you expect that person to sit quietly as a condescending group of people attempt to force him into ways he's uncomfortable with? (I dislike speaking in third person)

"That's the way WE like it." meaning who? I'm a long time member who doesn't like it. While I'm sure it's easy to repel people that just wanna talk bullcrap, that's not what I've been doing.

I'm not asking to be banned. I promise, I'm not. I'm also not asking you to rewrite the constitution/rulebook.. I did ask for a thread I could call my own. To allow patients the freedom to express their feelings and emotions on life. Nobody is asking for a fight, either. I enjoy all people, all the time. If what I say is offensive, I apologize. I'd never directly speak to a forum member in a manner that was degrading or unjust.

It seems some would like to hear my story. Let it be told! I love a good story that hasn't ended yet. I also love writing. It could work. I really don't mind relocating, if it's truly necessary. However, now we have a history.

I admit I can be hard to chew, but I'm done looking for acceptance. Some will, some won't. It's not up to me. From here, I'll start a grow journal. Thanks.

igotgreensmon said:
I don't give two shits about your feelings.

I WILL debate these issues in a civil manner

If you don't give two shits about peoples feelings, how do you intend to debate (or do anything else) in a civil manner?

Are you aware of Roll it up ? I bet you'd fit in perfectly there. You present yourself as rude, crude, obnoxious, and arrogant.

This is a laid back forum for adults, we don't need your drama.

What part of "this is a Grow Forum for Weed",,do you not understand??? All this other crap ya keep talking about,, is just that, CRAP.
IFEN ya dont like the rules on MP,,move on and give all your knowledge/CRAP to another Forum.
As for as you being a long time member has nothing to do with it. Ya have how many post since 2008???Just cause you signed up dont mean you participate in anything other then this crap your pulling right now.

Ill be waiting for your Grow Thread. Green Mojo

Quote ``I did ask for a thread I could call my own. To allow patients the freedom to express their feelings and emotions on life.``

I spoke with MarP and they be saying forums aint cheap to own so ifin yual want threads ``of yur own`` here yual have to pay a buck twelve seventy five per thread then ya can owns it ifin they dont receives yur payment through air mail in the next 24 hours yual can stuff all this negative to yur air hole and chokes to it! And ifin KK wants come stuff me back in the bush fur sayin so then so bees it cause frankly Im gettin tired yual not gettin thin stuff through yur thickness yual call yur skull. I have seen ya try to be friendly in another post and even down right respectable then yual goes off to tangent gain on some respected member bout somethin else and kickin sand on fires aint to yours to do so. Clean up or take it to Roll it up pilgrem I dont get things under my skin easy but yur pokin folk here respected and earned yual aint there yet.

BWD

:yeahthat: Weedhopper, I couldn't have put it better.

I am not going to argue with you. You may be a long time member, but you are not a contributing member and we are not changing the rules for you. When I say "we", I mean all the contributing members here that abide by the rules.

I am beginning to believe that you do not want to get along, but are just here to cause waves. Either abide by the rules or go someplace like Rollitup.

"If a new guest enters your home, would you expect that person to sit quietly as a condescending group of people attempt to force him into ways he's uncomfortable with?" Yes, I would expect that person to sit quietly and not make racial slurs or cause arguments before I found out the rules of the home I was visiting. We are not forcing you to be here or to do anything. You are here of your own free accord. We are telling what you cannot do. Follow the rules or go somewhere else.

Wow....what an arrogant asshat if I have ever met one. You asked for a thread you could call your own....checkout Roll it Up, you will be a perfect fit over there with all the other tools.

Shouldn't you be getting off the computer and leaving the basement to go eat dinner with your parents upstairs?

^^hahah

I really wouldn't have guessed.

Hamster Lewis- I've got no quarrel with you, rodent.

Take rodent over things green mon ;) I like me meats better anyways sorry to say.

tried with ya pilgrem bout yual just too thick fur me sorry I tried.

BWD

Latest posts

Back