Yellow leaves and green veins?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so these are my first two plants and I'm a little confused still when it comes to calling out what might be bothering them so I needed a little help. Anyways I've been growing in a decent sized hydroponic sytem for a while now and the plants are just about ready to clone and ready to veg either way. They grew beautifully for a while and then I started to get some slimy roots and immediately came here for help. Worked out great and new roots started to sprout and look a lot happier after I had gotten rid of the algae or whatever it was. Now I've got two plants that are ready to go into their next step but I'm a little worried about these leafs.

The big bottom fan leaf is kind of yellowish with green veins. The leaves aren't really curling in any specific direction and they seem to be skipping levels instead of just affecting the nearest leaf.

Any ideas?

yellow leaves1.jpg

yellow leaves2.jpg

yellow leaves.JPG

wow a couple weeks old and no help yet..Not sure if i am going to be any better other then bring ya bck to the top....what is your PH reading? most issues are linked to a PH outta wack...and what nutes are you useing? whats the heat like? Good luck..KEEP M GREEN:D

I think this post needs a lot more info before ppl will be able to help much. Unfortunately I am not a hydro grower so will keep out of it. You need to tell us how old these are, what the temps are like, nutrients used, etc.

Latest posts

Back