yellow leaves with brown rusted spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rottielover

Reaction score
hi people whats blazing i have a ?
my buttom leaves are getting yellow with rusted spots and now looks like its moving up the plant and edges are curling up my ph level at 6.5 and i gave about a tbs of each part a and b into a 1gl of water
i feed my plants water one day wait a day for soil to dry then feed them with food basicly evey other feeding

You didn't really give much info, so its going to be hard to answer your question, but I'm assuming your stressing out, so ill give it my best shot.

I don't know how long along you are but it sounds like it could be nutrients burn. Your pH is on for soil, and the only other thing I could think of would be ozone damage. Yellowing in flower is normal, but not the rust. If you're pretty far into your grow you may want to wash out your soil with lots of water and no nutes for a day just to make sure your plant hasn't been locked. When I use to grow soil, I often saw that over fertilizing often caused nute lock, and that a day after cleaning out the soil, the girls would get greener, and start producing better. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back