yellowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evz355

evz355
Reaction score
i am 25 days into 12/12 i know the leaves yellow during flowering but is this a different problem it seems excessive to me but not really sure

rise against 002.jpg

rise against 001.jpg

were they given enough N in vegg? its looks N hungry but this far along in flower I would not increase it unless you haven't been giving it any nutes.

Do you give it nutes? what kind?...... soil PH?

PH or normal yellowing, but it does seem excessive.

I always ignored PH, and i always had severe yellowing.

do you PH your water??

if not you should.

His plant looks good apart from the yellowing. I don't think he has pH issues. I think GD was right on with his information; the plant is lacking nitrogen.

I'm having a similar problem with my girls in veg. Ph is always checked in my water, try to keep it around 6.5-7. Starting to yellow on the bottom leaves and getting a lime green throughout.

What is the best way to treat N deficiency? I have bat guano pellets, can anyone chime in on this? Thanks.

Sweest said:
I'm having a similar problem with my girls in veg. Ph is always checked in my water, try to keep it around 6.5-7. Starting to yellow on the bottom leaves and getting a lime green throughout.

What is the best way to treat N deficiency? I have bat guano pellets, can anyone chime in on this? Thanks.

If you are in soil your PH run off needs to be around 6.5.Personaly I like my PH to match my ferts. they want it around 5.8-6.3. I use nutrients or fertalizer FF Grow has plenty of N. Sounds like you need to add nutrients or a different guano some are higher in N some in P.

thanks everyone. my plants have been fine all through veg i veged for about 2.5 months they were quite green no real yellowing at all. i ph my run off and it is usually around 6.7. it has been a while since i flushed my plants could that be the problem last time i flushed was prob about 4 weeks ago. the bloom booster i use has an NPK of 6.2/14.6/16.8 its made by manutec and i use it at full recommended strength every second watering

Latest posts

Back