yelp!! for my mums yelp!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
got up... and wanna check my mothers..

then I :eek: at 6 mothers just start preflower with couples of pretty pistols

I was shocked that 4 of 40 watt flours sticks did good job!! its on 18/6

I want to keep moms for long time and use the donors..

should I flip to 24/0 or stick with 18/6? and still can do lots of donors ?

I'm letting them grow more shoots until first week or second week of November

should I cut some of preflower and put in the clone bubbler and tell these moms to grow more shoots and quit using that energy to produce buds?
whats the best option? :) oh my... these is only almost 5 months old!! and doing great job... even its already stretch, flimmed, and supercropped.. they are satisfied with my abuses.. and I'm doing the tenders of loving and caring with these mums..

I'm tired to name these mojo plants.... sometime I get confused.. I didn't want to brand or label them but name these strains will be appericated.. I didn't take all pic of mums cuz some didnt preflower just yet..

I did ask one of my friend he said keep it 18/6 it will be still vegging anyway..
so is that cool?

also I was wonder if I did grew these outdoor.. I can just go to the woods and collect the donors would that save my time ? but I know I can not keep these outdoor for years as much we can do indoor with 18/6 and 24/0 right?
I have learned that we can reveg most plants that still has buds... so if that's true I can put these outside and later on bring it back in after 3 months? would the shoots grow much better at outside and I can take care of donors in grow room? :confused:

Picture 4.jpg

Picture 5.jpg

Picture 6.jpg

Picture 7.jpg

nice pics Papa, IMO i would keep them under 18/6 and i wouldnt put them outside. As long as moms are vegging those little pre-flowers wont get any worse, (better lol) every node will produce a few pistols but thats it.

I dont get what you mean by cutting the pre-flower? clones are 4-6 inch branch tops, and you wont be able to get rid of the pre-flowers. Keep the 18/6 and she'll keep herself on the brink of flowering.

sweet... I ll keep them indoor.. I forgot about spider mites.. they are popular at outside where I lives.. it amazed me just off 4 flours. sticks!! total of 160 watt

that's all!! nice!! I will give them 1 to 2 weeks before I start cutting.. just need to get more DWC and lights first..before I start.. and that will buy them time to grow more shoots..

If you were to put them outdoors now, they would immeadiatly flower. The northern hemisphere is NOT on the "veg" cycle this time of year.

they look so pretty! LEave them on 18/6 to let em get some sleep at night. hehe :)

flaboy420 said:
wow i love that shade of green in those pictures :)
looks like that shade needs to get darker. give her some fert & get healthy dark green b/4 taking cuttings. tip top mom=tip top daughter:D imo

yeah thanks friends.. I did took several cutting from all 8 moms... the girls is in new bubbleponic setup. I'm gonna give them 2 weeks to 3 of veg..

the other bubbleponic has 8 of warm light cfls.. and all plants in it is getting too green..and bigger.. will post pic tomorrow.. it look much different than 2 days already.. I think I gave them only little nutes.. water temp. is not adjust really right, I'm not accurate with the water temp just yet.. and ph is around 6.4 to 6.6 someone said it's too high..is 6.0 gonna be fine? which I can pull it down to 5.8?

your gonna want someonne elses opinion but i think ph can range from 5.8 to 7.0, soil, hydro and strain related. If your not seeing any problems/deficiencies i wouldnt adjust the ph.

Latest posts

Back