Yet another new grower -Have a look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could look at pics like that all day -- I just might. Are they not done? I can't wait to have to make that decission. :) They are amazzing -- sweet pics. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:) :) Thanks guys. I'm thinkin i would like a little amber/cloudy mix, I saw some amber on the leaf shots ,but not really on the bud yet. I'll check again tonite, oopps that's like soon! They still seem to be turning cloudy yet on the buds ,but as i said i'll check again tonite. I'm just diggin the cam zoom thingy i rigged up, not bad. Its only a cheap 50$ 5 meg digi cam but then i put a zoom zens over it and it seems to work. If i see anything exciting , i'll share.;) `

On the whole i don't think this is a particularly resinous strain ,as you have to look closely and also i did whole grow with no odor control and no smell. Might be a good trait to havemaybe?

;) I have too much time on my hands. Sometimes:p

budrise.jpg

solanero1.jpg

:) :) Tomorrow will be day 56, i figure that will be about right.:)

DSCI0010b.jpg

Those are some pretty pretty trichs :icon_smile:

Nice pics

Man if you think this isn't a resinous plant, I'd hate to see a resinous plant...Poor thang would be drippin, trics would be explodin, it would get plain messy ;)

Haha , well, what i mean is,....THIS is what i would call a resinous plant. BUT, its not mine:) . Thats an Alien dog in flower that someone else did, But wow, and being that i have an AD , i have a whole new goal.:D

100_2298dog.JPG

lemon_alien_dawg_-_day_40_-_01.jpg

Yeah, I know what ya mean. We always want to improve on our outcomes. If the rest of your grows are improved over this one, especially given the beginning circumstances, then you shoud have a future to be proud of :) :)

:) Ok, i unplugged my lights, and will let her sit in the dark tonite. I know this is still a contested practice ,but it can't hurt,...i dont think. Then tomorrow morning , i'll cut her, hang her. I've been reading all the stickies on drying/cure ,i found Hicks' writeup very helpful.:cool:
I had clipped a few nugs last week for a tester, and sampled as i drank morning coffee. I expect a better taste after a cure but all in all , not bad. Now for the high, very calming,relaxing feel. i did'nt have any kush(per usual) left from 'friends' and usually i would be kinda grumpy, but then i thought , ' Hey, i have MY OWN' and all is good in the world again.:D Not super strong, (these were thinnest of thin ,on the plant) but still well worth the time. Full report to come.

:yay: :headbang: :banana: :woohoo: :)

Guess what day it is?? After a sincere thank you to my plant, i chopped her. Seems like a good crop, still smells fresh and clean, no bangin odour at all. Don't know if the 24hr. dark helped,but why not try it? Whatcha think so far?? Am going to hang a few days then manicure and either jar or hang in a smaller box. I hung in my grow area for now as it is dark and i can bleed off excess moisture with the inline fan. Theres' still two active air working to supply fresh air and i put a ' Damp trap' on the floor inside to help with moisture. There kinda cool, i got from discount store. They work VERY well, like a dessicant on steroids. Never used them here before but if it gets too dry i can just remove it.It contains Calcium chloride , i guess it sucks water outta the air, but its sealed so i don't think it can hurt anything.

aroots1.JPG

achp2.JPG

abud1.JPG

Very nice Bro. :) I wonder how much you will have once it dries. Should keep you in some good smoke for awhile :)

Hushpuppy said:
Very nice Bro. :) I wonder how much you will have once it dries. Should keep you in some good smoke for awhile :)

Thanks HP & PN

I have no ideawhat i'll end up with, Actually i would love to hear a few guesses as i cant tell. I know alot of weight is lost in moisture, but as this is my first harvest i could'nt even hazard a guess. I don't feel bad asking now.....I love those ' my plant is 1 week and 2 days old how much will i get? ':rofl: :rofl:

The only reason i can laugh is cus' i waited,...i WAS thinkin it though

Plant some more :hubba:

Congrats for the harvest and future smoke :aok:

Very happy for you Im nearing that time again too started the trich watch yesterday. Waiting for a hint of amber. . . .if I can stand the wait lol. Looks good though.

PShh, i live in a metric world, but i have no clue what a kilo looks like.:p

Wow, i look back at some old pics and find a few important things to remember next time. For example look at this pic. I did'nt touch those before or after that shot.:eek: All those tips just left all alone. Boy, i see that again and i'm IN there,..pinchy pinchy .:D

All in all good stuff. I see why no one like trim work, now. and this is'nt even alot.;)
Well, it will be on to Rnd.2 (who is recovering from...pinchypinchy:) )

Will update again when dry

DSCI0013.JPG

Latest posts

Back