Yet another new grower -Have a look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)
Also , now that i'm up and around a bit more lately, i was able to do some trim work. So, heres' a more accurate idea of the result. I just cut&hung before then ran out of gas, so here we are. 2z maybe

DSCI0001.JPG

Looks good Solanero. Call me crazy but I love to trim its like celebrating the fruits of my labor lol. I just sit there blazin watching great weed movies and clippin all day long.

Reactions: Sol
:cool: :) Well, here we are at the end of a fun and educational grow. I surely learned alot. I must amend my earlier comments( in#2grow) on the quality of this plant, as it dried it become much,much better. Does'nt taste like bland smoke anymore. It has more flavor but i'm sure it will get better after a longer cure. So, after hanging for 5 days, i trimmed em up, and in brown bag. I scaled off two piles, 1) 2.50zip 2) 1.75zip = 4 1/4 z. Although i'm certain to lose more in moisture, but a bud now can be smoked easily after sitting 15-20 min. in open air. Seems high??!? I'll re-scale after 5 days in bag.;)

Forgot pic, i'll edit.

DSCI0001.JPG

For better curing, I'd skip the bag and go straight to jar. The longer the cure, the better the smoke, putting in bag really only speeds up the process...jmho

Reactions: Sol
Cool, i'm glad you said that. I dont want to cure fast, so i changed over to jars right away. I was worried about that bag . They are already a good amount dry and i was'nt sure if it would be too fast. So now i feel better, a nice slow cure, released air everyday for a week then 2-3 times week, few x month,so on??

Latest posts

Back