You have got to be kidding me!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
:doh:I hate it when I get stoned at night and set down my pipe........the darn thing has legs I swear!!! What did I do with it????

Check your pants pocket from last night. That's where I usually find mine...or in the bottom of the hamper from falling out of said pants. :p

thats when i go get a bong or bubbler or one hitter or paper or coke can or apple or i can take my Tin Foil hat and fashion it into a pipe.

a stoned moment or lost pipe never stopped me from smoking but my lighter going out sure has. that sucks b/c i dont smoke cig's so you just cant ask anyone for a lighter.

Well I only have 1 other pipe and that one is MIA as well LMAO. I am going to get a soda can!!! LOL. Old school but works great!!! Thanks SSH.

Hello GSS.:)

been awhile bro.:)

outta see some of the bongs i fashion from some unusual household products.:hubba: .

to date, my favorite one is my suave shampoo bottle bong.:D . works amazing...

how is the garden coming this year? ever get the feeder calves? were trying to reduce our horse numbers right now. can't give the darn things away right now. had 4 of the neighbors horses in my garden last eve. aarrghh. they had a field day on our sweet corn.

i guess mine looked better than thiers to them.:rolleyes: .

hope you find that bowl bro.

Later, Irish...

god I HATE those stoned moments... the lighter... the pair of scissors that I JUST HAD...? the keys...? the joint I just rolled and set down to dry....?

Auuuuuuugggggghhhh!:eek:

IRISH!!! How are you friend???? We are going to do the calves next year. This year we added more chickens and brought on some rabbits for fertilizer and I am looking into a pack goat at the moment....how cool would that be packing a deer out of the woods with your goat or bringing up your plants needs with your goat LOL, yeah I am a little bit if a hillbilly ;)

Garden did great this spring. The only thing doing real well right now are my sunflowers, corn, squash, pumpkins and 3 german pink tomato plants (The 8 amish paste didnt do too well for some reason, they are producing but nothing to brag about.) . *EDIT" All our neighbors have tomato blight this year* Lost all my peppers to 28+ days of rain and cool weather. The outside ladies are doing fantastic though :hubba: I have a "community outreach program" going this year for the hell of it. No money exchanged, just growing more herb than I can ever smoke so I am giving it to some friends in need. 30 mandala #1 outside and 7 mazaar sharrif. Inside I have (3) 8 mile high *mandala and (2) speed queen for my noggin ;)

Hope all is well with you and your family. sorry to hear about the horses, I am surprised they aren't selling. We have a large Amish community out here so they would be gone in a minute. Funniest thing I have seen in a while, the other day I was visiting with my father in law, we were out back relaxing and 2 teenage Amish boys go buy in their horse and buggy slugging beers and hooting and hollarin!! LMAO!!!

Take care friend.

dirtyolsouth said:
god I HATE those stoned moments... the lighter... the pair of scissors that I JUST HAD...? the keys...? the joint I just rolled and set down to dry....?

Auuuuuuugggggghhhh!:eek:

Its a daily occurrence here, even when Im not stoned :eek: My wife is a Godsend because she usually knows where I put everything :)

amish boys slammin beers on a buggy run, (prolly for more beers) lol. lol.
now that there is funny, i don't care who you are...lol.:D .

we have a amish community as well here. have'nt gotten a 2nd cutting of hay yet. been a dry summer. been mixing the grass bales in a bit more than normal.:rolleyes: . dont see three cuttings this year.

cool on the pack goat. kinda like a huck finn thing going on. lol. lol.

good to see your still around GSS. back at ya, on the family bro. Irish...

I had a friend that used the "bank pen" method.
Had a little chain connected to his coffee table.

I switched to gravity only once. Thought, "How could a person lose a big bucket of water?"
Well that wasnt the problem. Id walk off with the top in my hand and lose that.
It would be left in the fridge, on the mailbox. Or just about anywhere.

godspeedsuckah said:
Well I only have 1 other pipe and that one is MIA as well LMAO. I am going to get a soda can!!! LOL. Old school but works great!!! Thanks SSH.

you need to back off the weed my friend..:rofl: or do like me and buy a bunch of pipes..;)

ArtVandolay said:
Do you have a pic of it? It would help if we knew what we were looking for :).

your killing me Art...spilt my bong....oh sorry godspeed

SmokinMom said:
Check your pants pocket from last night. That's where I usually find mine...
Awww, SM, you've ruined my image of you now! Pants?

There goes the fantasy of the hot red micro-mini with flesh tone nylons and lacy white undies! Damnnnnnnnn! Pants? PANTS???

Life as I knew it is now over! It's just no longer worth it!

Me too, stoney. That just crushed me. I thought she always looked like that?

now now ,lets not be hasty ,, are they tight pants?

Latest posts

Back