Z Lab!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420NewbieRoyce

Reaction score
Tweaking it here and there trying to make it better, this is just the VEG room. Nearly done with the flowering room and then those two girls to the left are heading into it!

IMGP1040.JPG

Very clean looking Royce. Good job! With that big of a veg room, I'm curious to see/know dimensions of your flower room.

About the same size a tad bit smaller. Painting the walls today and installing the exhaust fan. Should be up and running Monday! There all at different stages trying to make it flow smoothly, so the big girls will get done by the time the other girls are ready to go in.

I prefer my flower room to be bigger than veg, as I have my plants in flower longer. Sounds like you have a schedule worked out though, so GL!

I hope so this is the first time so I am hoping after a few cycles I can get it down to a pattern. Hopefully!

I love to have a nice clean space to work in. Make sure its clean everyday!!! Thanks for all the feedback guys, I really look forward to all your comments!

nicest room i've seen yet. are those 5 gal smart pots??

how big is your flower rm.??

2 girls look so healthy. no over crowding there.

NICE JOB!! :p

Thanks Newbie I am using 3 gallon smart pots, they seem to work really well and allows the plant to get nice and big without taking up to much space. Flowering room is a tad bit smaller than this room.

i would use the big room for flower and the small room for veg. :)

if you dont have enough lighting for the bigger room, get it. def will pay off!

:D

There is a problem with that tho. My patients area will not allow for the bigger room to be used as a flowering room. Door will end up being opened closed opened closed throughout the process. The plus to the flowering room is that no one goes in there at all and can stay completely dark when needed. That's the only reason and that's the only room I have available.

ahhhhh got ya brother! i figured there was an underlying reason.

how big is the flower area and how many lights?

looks like yer set up to rock out some good meds.

I have 1 1,000 HPS in the room, the rooms is a tad bit smaller. After doing some reading tho, i think I might have to get another light, dont know for sure. Like I have said this is my first run at this gig, so a lot of it is trial and error. I am hoping that I will be able to get some good meds on this first round. After that will change things as needed to as I learn more.

ok the exact dimension of the flowering room is 6.5 ft by 9 ft? What do you think should go on in a space that big. I would love to hear ppls opion on this.

at least 2 1000 watters maybe 3....... you can pump outs some meds in a room that size.

:48:

Ugggh I guess I should let my patient know. They have purchased a lot of items for me to do this for them. Just hoping this turns out well.

The whole 6.5 x 9 in a sea of green...... your patient would be set for a little while....... you wouldn't have to grow all the time for sure.
:48:

420NewbieRoyce said:
Ya but who really wants to stop growing!!!!

It's nice to have a break every once in a while........ 45 one gallon pots in a 6.5 x 9 space producing one ounce each....... every 10 weeks:eek: :icon_smile:

OMG 45! That is a little to much for me right now. 45!!!! How about just like 3 big girls at a time. when those are done another 3 girls. 45 is a big task.

Latest posts

Back