zongs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokin with the homies

Reaction score
hey i was thinking of buying a zong at the local headshop they have this nice one there for 75$ does anyone here have one and how do u like it if u got pics that would be cool too

Sorry mang all we have is regular glass this way. I'm not sure if anyone has a Zong on this site. :p

This is my zong I bought like 5 weeks ago. Thing is a beast!

Imagel3.jpg

yo that zong is bad *** cuz yea the one i am getting is just like urs but i think it only has the first two curves into the mouth peice yea thats right just two curves on the one i am getting, does urs smoke like a champion

It smokes like a beast. Every hit is a shotgun hit and feels like a beast is tap dancing with spiked heels in your lungs. In english it gives you a very powerful hit everytime. But of course that all depends on water level and the bowl hole but in general im talking about

We had one of those when I was in college....it was INSANE......those were times of overindulgence anyway.....but the zong was like having a 3 foot bong that was only 1.5 feet tall.....not sure how much that had to do with the strength of the hit but I recall it was WAAAAY more than we really needed. Its actually really good to hear people mention it these days....seems like the older I get, the less and less bong rips people want to take LOL....peace....

The only time I tried one I really didnt like it too much. I guess I was sort of used to the 4 foot glass on glass we had. The zong I tried was also not glass on glass so that might have had some impact on my opinion as well.

Latest posts

Back