Auto's just for seed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: and :yay: on the Harvest..how about the beans? what do they look like? without going back and finding it..at what time did ya pollenate an auto? I do my normal strains while in the 3rd week of flower..Those Seed pods look great my friend..

Nice smoke report HIE! I have an idea. Move your bath tub into the greenhouse. Fill it with world class soil. Add 48 of those seeds and wait for heaven to happen.

HIE very nice.... im also interested in some info on the seeds as im goin to be trying to get some seeds off some automatics i just recieved... Good luck and thanks in advance...

Hi HIE:) . what you got brewing over there now friend? did the seed venture pan out?

gonna have KULT blooming all over my place soon here. She is a very fine specimen too.:) . she is now 45 inches tall. time to take clones.:hubba: .

it has been a rather cool summer here thus far. have not seen a 90 degree day yet. this is very strange for here. it is now only 70 degres at almost noon, and nearing august. strange indeed. if i could have foreseen this 'cool' summer, i would have never shut down my inside.:confused: .

take care my friend...Irish...

Time for an update ....

I had a mishap and lost all my pollen, my fault, I left it out in the open and without me knowing someone did some cooking and condensation developed in my pollen container ruining it.

So after planting a 2 more AK's and 1 HK I was lucky enough to get 1 male and 1 female AK and the HK was a female too.

The male grew really quickly and was removed from my greenhouse and left to grow in a corner of my garden as far away from the greenhouse as I could put it.

When the male started to look like it was ready to shed its pollen I put it in my garage propped at a 45 degree angle with a mirror under it to catch the dropping pollen.

As soon as the pollen started dropping I painted some on the AK and HK females and within 24 hours of painting it on, the pistils changed colour, so it looks like they have been impregnated :)

Now its a simple waiting game :rolleyes:

The male AK is still dropping pollen so I will wait for it to finish and then it will all be collected and saved :aok:

The pics are self explanitory and the last picture is how the pollinated pistils have changed colour.

So it looks like after my little accident I am back on track again at last :p

:peace:

151.JPG

152.JPG

153.JPG

155.JPG

156.JPG

157.JPG

158.JPG

154.JPG

looks like your plan is working. i hope your blessed with tons of seeds to keep your auto garden going..

sucks to hear about your pollen loss but glad to see you got it worked out.. be safe

Hi HIE...

Hippy across the pond in the dirtyolsouth here... It looks you'll be flush with seeds for quite a few weekend smokes! Congrats on your success...

Happy Growing!:cool:

I just went into my greenhouse to check to see if any sex had shown on my other non Auto's and saw a curly leaf.

So after taking a closer look the leaf was removed and this is what I found :shocked:

Pic 1 and 2 are the curly leaf and pic 3 is the first signs of seed development on the Auto's ;)

159.JPG

160.JPG

161.JPG

Hello HIE :clap: looks like you are on yer way..sorry to hear of the loss pollen..atleast you had a solid backup:aok: cant wait to see her in a few weeks..always fun to watch the seed growth..difrent then just :watchplant:..keep up the great work..and congrats on the MVP..you should have it all the time..just my thaughts..tho clouded with :bong: resadue:giggle: take care and be safe my friend..

UKgirl420 said:
have you got rid of them critters yet :spit:

They went to critter heaven a lot quicker than they thought they would ;)

Being totally and utterly paranoid that I am going to get infested with caterpillars, I keep going to look for more, none found, no eggs or signs whatsoever.

But I have noticed this growing on the Grizzly x WW

This is only happening on the top half of the plant.

I am getting even blade leaves, 10 and 12's

Anyone else ever had this?

162.JPG

163.JPG

164.JPG

165.JPG

Pretty weird. I've seen that on outdoor plants that I've grown before. They were bagseed so I couldn't say if it was genetics or what the deal was. Everything is looking good my friend. Congratulations on impregnating your ladies! Seeds for everyone! :) Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

i seen sumone else on here who i was chattin wit once while back who posted an identical pic like the fan wit the lil tail blade in the middle like that one. i just tried lookin back for it but aint found it yet. but im also curious of all the wierd mutations occurring lately in so many plants.
y do i got this funny feelin its all cuz the chems in sum ferts now days as well as hormones etc... :confused2:
like wit the big girls i got now them all had sumthin wierd goin on wit them. so many diff things i gave up keepin track things lol. not to mention the hermies :hairpull:
i had half babyfood jar the same seeds given to me from a friend which these girls came from and today i said heck wit it and flushed em all down the toilet.
now they can grow down at the city lagoons :rofl: where poo belongs LOL

Sigh.

Looks like I may have a battle on my hands starting.

I found another damaged leaf and a visitor.

The pollinated Auto's are starting to yellow as they use their energy to make seeds, I presume this is normal as I have never made seeds before.

168.JPG

169.JPG

166.JPG

167.JPG

170.JPG

leafs yellowing is normal aty this stage..well atleast thats my findings..and dont you have a sign posted " No Visitors welcome"? atleast those worms can be picked and used for fish bait:D good luck keep us posted

*()^^*&*&%%(*^(

Just found something else.

I saw a leaf with a gnarled twist.

So turned it over and found these underneath.

Any idea what they are anyone?

171.JPG

173.JPG

172.jpg

Wow..hippy..that almost looks like ladybug.. how many you find..I see some web like stuff as well..could these be a spider of some sort? Thanks for shareing..Let us know what you find they are..Im sorry im no help here:ciao:

LOL I have never seen a grower being attacked by so many bugs.. Maybe you should get a pesticide of some sort? My parents have some plants in the backyard, but they only have this small green insects on them, that only eat a little bit of the leaves, not harming the plant. Maybe you are tested as a grower, if you overcome the 7 trials of dead and decay on your plant you are worthy as grower :-D

Latest posts

Back