Bone head move..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nvthis

Ok, this is my latest one... Long story short on day 8 of 12/12 my plants hit a straight 36 hour light period. This basically kept me up trippin all night. I've screwed up my light schedule before, but never this bad. The worst until now had been about 2 hours of extra light one day, or about 30 minutes extra light for 3 straight days. Neither of these incidents made much of a difference, but this time I am filled with true dread. Amoung other stuff, I have about a dozen 3' tall slow vegging indy's in there. Most of my grow this time around is from seed. This has me really concerned. I also have a banana kush in this round. That one's got me worried too. That is the only OG/diesel/chem family line I had in at the moment. I'm betting that one will be a total loss.

So watcha all think? This can't end well, can it? Damn. If I had room in my veg box I would have pulled everything and kept it in 24/0, like a simple reveg, for a good three weeks, then put it back down.:rolleyes:

hopefully you can pay fate with green mojo.....i'm givin' you some for what it's worth...hope it's not munged too bad.

Thanks PM. Good strong genetics is my only hope I think. Unfortunately I am running seed stock this round and I can't really know until I know, ya know? Geeze, I just can't bare to think I made that bad of a mistake. That's not even classifiable as a rookie move. It's just plain stupidity on my part.:rolleyes:

More GREEN MOJO for the girls

That sucks bud! I'm sending all the energy i can your way. Any signs of them wanting to re-veg? Single bladed twisting leaves and such? Hopefully you can skate through it!

Ooops I guess it's alittle too soon to tell...lol

hope for the best. those banana kush are notorious for poppin nanners late into flower. IMO they are the most likely to have problems.

umbra said:
hope for the best. those banana kush are notorious for poppin nanners late into flower. IMO they are the most likely to have problems.

Amen to that. Pretty sure that ain't from the banana side of the family either.....

Hey thanks everybody. If y'all need me, I'll be on hermi detail for the next week...:rolleyes:

Did the same thing grow before last. Had Botrytis on a small pheno I'd over-watered so I lopped her off and took everybody else outta the room then did a bleach clean. Cleaned so good, I cleaned one of my light timers over to manual. Un-huh--light on all night, no fan, no A/C for 2 nights. The first morning, I opened up late so the A/C had come back on and it was just sorta hot and I shined it off. Next morning I opened up at 7 and, holy Heyzeus, it was like 98 in there. But, I got no hermies, no nothing but a little bud burn on the plants under that light.

That was maybe 3 weeks before chop time too, so hopefully you're good to go.

Luck and peace.

wmmeyer said:
Do ya have any experience using the "Reverse" product by DutchMasters? I don't hear too much about it, but it would be great if it worked. Might be just the thing to get you thru this grow.

hXXp://www.dutchmaster.com.au/?language=english&page=product&product=REVERSE

Hmm.. Not sure what it is about, but I will check it out. Seriously, I have used Dutch Master products and been happy with the results. The DM Zone and Penetrator are products that work.

PH, I can only hope bro. If I make it out of this one I will consider myself extremely lucky and never look back!!

Art, brother, you took the words right outta my mouth!

Is the Saturator just Penetrator renamed?

I think this early into the flowering you will be ok...

Don't overreact. Worst can happen is they hermi on you. Not likely unless the temperatures also got down near cold like 40 farenheit?

They will start to revert back to veg and hopefully this will only add a couple more days .. week. 2 weeks hope not . etc to recover.

Better to be patient. Put them back on their regular schedule.

Doing a quick darkness to "shock" them back may not be a good idea. Now that.. second sudden shock might cause them to go insane. Not knowing what the ###* is wanted of them.

Kiss them and say your sorry. Be gentle and kind.

Latest posts

Back