BubbleGum From Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubble gum @Carty
2 weeks
IMG_2373.jpeg

Carty’s Bubblegum is out growing the fast Lebanese and Lucifers hammer. The other 2 have a week’s head start on them. Gotta love a strain with gumption. I think Im going to feminize some of these girls. I love fems but they are so expensive.( unless you get a great sale)

Carty’s Bubblegum is out growing the fast Lebanese and Lucifers hammer. The other 2 have a week’s head start on them. Gotta love a strain with gumption. I think Im going to feminize some of these girls. I love fems but they are so expensive.( unless you get a great sale)
Just a strain I've passed along from a swap. Great thing about sharing genetics with one another, but I should keep better track so I can get answers for folks running them... cool to know they are growing so well, Bubblegum can get really big. I have a few more if your interested in doing something with it.. of course, be nice if the 1st pkg would arrive huh? one just touched down today so someone I sent same times as yours ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back