Diesel Ryder 400w grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually you could haved used the big bloom from the start..(it good for seedlings with a lil superthrive) but u doin good nevertheless...i'm def gonna follow this grow, as I'm a certified fan of all the autos out there...jus love em'! looking very healthy...grow, grow, grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome, thanks bro. i was just talking bout this on another forum, i'm not a pro with nutes, so any input would be great. a buddy just told me to use

2tsp tiger bloom 1 Tbsp Big Bloom / per gallon?

do you think that'd be ok for these auto's? i thought it was a bit too much, but i need to figure it out by 2morrow, cause it's time to feed em!

honestly, i dont wana give any bad advice, (as I dont know the exact specifics of your watering times), but when u do give em' nutes, always alternate between feedings...ie;water then nutes then water then nutes..also, u may wanna get some clearex by bonnticare..use this to flush your babies every 10 days or so..(this will remove any salt/nutes build-up in your soil) a good rule of thumb is to use the mollasses when u just use "ph-balanced" water...L@@k @ richy B's & grandaddytoke lowryder grow journals...they have had the best and biggest yeilds i've seen on here! peace and good luck! i will b watching this through-out!

hey guys, how's everybody doin!? here's the newest round of pictures, 25 days old. i went out of town for 4 days and my old lady took care of the little ladies, she did a good job. i'm down to 4 females, ended up with 6 males! 3 of the females are super healthy, with green leaves and thick stems, but the other lady is turning light yellow and is thinner than the rest, it also has small brown spots on some leaves and seems to be growing slower! what could this be, they all are in the same soil and have been fed big bloom with molasses one time. earlier today i fed with straight water.

P1030662.jpg

P1030663.jpg

P1030666.jpg

She is probably lacking magnesium..with cannabis Mg deficiency shows on the lower sunleaves,(fanleaves) first, the green between the veins becoming a little lighter green as the very early symptom. seeing it at this stage means the plants are telling you "I NEED MAGNESIUM NOW!!" A quick fix for this would be a lil epsom salt,(1 teaspoon per 5 litres of water) dissolve the epsom salt in some hot water first to make sure it has all dissolved properly. use when watering/feeding in soil.....once in the veg. stage and twice in flower,(day 10 & 35) Also, like i said before..u may need to flush!!....hope this helps...:hubba:

growkindnugs said:
hey guys, how's everybody doin!? here's the newest round of pictures, 25 days old. i went out of town for 4 days and my old lady took care of the little ladies, she did a good job. i'm down to 4 females, ended up with 6 males! 3 of the females are super healthy, with green leaves and thick stems, but the other lady is turning light yellow and is thinner than the rest, it also has small brown spots on some leaves and seems to be growing slower! what could this be, they all are in the same soil and have been fed big bloom with molasses one time. earlier today i fed with straight water.

thanks alot man! i'm gonna go get some epsom salt right now!! hopefully she'll come around and look like the rest of her sisters

cool, and post sum pics after you treat them....

hey dudes...how ya'll doin? here's the ladies @ 30 days old, bout halfway done already! the 2 that were yellowing are comin around, their alot more green now...And then the 2 HUGE bitches, the one on the far is just massive, i can't wait to see what they yield. they really seem to be thriving with the fox farm nutes and perfect conditions. take a look, and meet my dog Riley. oh yeah, that rectangular looking thing is my 2 tube 6500k fluoro, it was just laying in my garage so i ghetto rigged it up, figured what harm can it do!? haha

P1030703.jpg

P1030704.jpg

P1030705.jpg

yeah boyeeeeeeeeee!!!! LOOKING DAMM GOOD BRO!!

great stuff, good lookin ladies, u know i use molasses only last 2 weeks during flush as it does help the plants retain natural sugars, and at half way through to help release salt buildup's.
Dc
good **** man! nice volcano, i've got a silver surfer thats a dome blower. now i need a bubbler attachment for the whip. oo ya

appreciate it brotha...yeah, i only used a little bit of molasses one time, i'm prob gonna use it like 2 more feedings, its great stuff! i hear terrific things about that silver surfer, i think that's gonna be my next purchase. it delivers a wonderful toke huh?

yes, its the perfect vape for me, its cheap too.
Dc
p.s. get a bubbler attachment, its baller.

hey guys, i just watered the ladies and wanted to take a couple pics of the monsters!! round 35 days old...enjoy

P1030715.jpg

P1030716.jpg

P1030717.jpg

Latest posts

Back