Finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasMonster

Reaction score
Alright. I get to post again. Thank You Hick. I know there is a lot of questions going around but for me, this is my home. I found some great friends at the other forum and I am there to stay but MP is where I learned to grow grass. I will NEVER forget that. I love the folks here.

I am so happy to be able to post again.

Glad to see ya again Tex.........over here at MP.....:D

Hey all, i am back as well..i lost everything but who cares..i miss ya all and here's to many good times ahead..:48: I decided to to fire up my tent and do a t5 grow more info to come!!! hope everyone is well. anybody know how bbb is doing?

good morning...good afternoon and goodnight I havent gone to bed yet trying to decide if I wanna stay up for yardsales or go to bed...I think my warm bed will win but I am a bit stir crazy.....bahhhhh more leg lifts. get rid of the restless leg.

RLS SU CKZ
Hi 2dog ya gun slinging momma, LOL
Yard sales. Wheeeee :cool:

does the ozzy touch include canna oil? ewww a canna massage has anyone here tried it? I wonder.....maybe ad a couple drops of lavender to it...or mint hmmmmmmmmm

2Dog said:
does the ozzy touch include canna oil? ewww a canna massage has anyone here tried it? I wonder.....maybe ad a couple drops of lavender to it...or mint hmmmmmmmmm
Walk into the massage parlor with your own oils. The massager would wind up stoned just applying it to you.

welcome back tex ! looks like m p is coming back slowly but surely

TexasMonster said:
Walk into the massage parlor with your own oils. The massager would wind up stoned just applying it to you.

ya but a massage from a tiny woman does not sound as appealing...:hubba:

oh my... nouve dont discriminate...

Latest posts

Back