????how to clone????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak420

Reaction score
i was wondering how to clone???? ive got a plant outside and i want to clone and grow inside as well plus im scared someone might steal it so id like to have a clone so if anyone can let me know how its done thanks..

Cloning isn't hard at all.

To clone i usually take one of the brances that grow between a leaf and the stem. It's about the same as a top but just comes out the side. I'll post a picture with this growth circled.

Items used to clone:

-glass of water
-sharp clean razor
-root tone with an antifungal
-pot with soil

Step 1 - Cut the growth at a 45 degree angle with the cleaned razor.

step 2 - score the clone by the 45 degree cut three times on each side of the stem. just make three little scores with the razor to help form root growth, not deep but just score them at 45 degree angles as well.

step 3 - have the pot ready with soil and make sure it's already moist to make a comfortable home for the transplant. I use a pencil and poke a hole in the soil so i can insert the clone without knocking off the root tone.

step 4 - dip the clone into water about half an inch up the clone, then dip the same ammount into the root tone.

step 5 - put the clone into the hole and push dirt around it to prevent knocking off the root tone.

step 6 - spray it with a spray bottle and let it get some nice sun.

That should give you a good healthy clone. Good luck with this brother, peace!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

mj growth.jpg

you dont need to post a thread about how to clone.. If you would at least attempt to at least try using the search button you might actually find what your looking for with out wasting thread!!!

Not to be an @$$ but thats what they tell me all the time

hey hey hey....if dewayne wanted to take the time for this post more power to him. but no aurguing please. esp. over a moot point. thx.
everyone chill out and smoke a joint/blunt/bong/bowl.

lol try not to freak out. This is a good environment and it needs to stay that way. No vulgar name calling, he was just suggesting.

It is true, searching is something that should be more widely used but isn't. I don't mind, i explained it period.

Just dno't react like that if you can help it freak420. Try to be a gentlemen. thanks.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

sorry mutt for posting pretty much the same thing, i didn't know you had posted that! :p and sorry if it's like "backseat modding" hehe. take care people.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

ummmmmm you might wanna edit all that. lol like delete it and just put hello or something...umm lol.

That was pretty immature as well...this should prolly get closed ...try not to be so vulgar and violent both of you ;) being mature will get you far in life, peace!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Think this thread served its purpose...no sweat capone.
I'll let this thread just die out and close it....no purpose in a flame war.
but I need to talk to the other mods...we used to have a cloning how to that rocked. think we need to search for it again and stick it.
So on that note...as far as the mod staff no harm no foul if it ends here.

Besides I know this blasted heat wave is driving me crazy too. :p

That soil cloning guide is still on the resource page. Personally, I've never seen a better one..;) :p
Growing resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back