Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good lookin ladies. its the pictures on the wall, you've inspired them to grow. good job

megan23247 said:
DUDE! LMAO! Where are you getting these pictures! lol. Again you had me trippen lol I couldnt figure out what the heck those were and you wouldnt believe what I thought that first picture was when I first glanced at it. LMAO. Man I gotta stop getting so high while I read this stuff its making me feel a bit 'throwed.' LOL your funny. I cant wait for the State Fair this year...I may not look at pigs the same. lol.

They piglets are new borns..lol.. I figure you would like it.

Very Nice Megan! I love to see the pistols swell!
Heres a pic of one of my Cats under my plant, Her name is My White Girl or Whittie.
PEACE and Good Green Luck Girl:aok:

8-22-08 plants 022 (Medium)w.JPG

Dang your plant is huge! I bet that kiki is loving that thing! My cat LOVES the smell and the lights in the grow room she gets caught in there ALL the time. :D

Cute cat...Looks Siamese thats what my fatty is. :D

megan23247 said:
Dang your plant is huge! I bet that kiki is loving that thing! My cat LOVES the smell and the lights in the grow room she gets caught in there ALL the time. :D

Cute cat...Looks Siamese thats what my fatty is. :D
[/quote
Thanks Megan, that plant is over 12 foot tall, And my cats are tabby mix you know cats with the M on their forehead. All my Cats like my tree's LOL
:banana: :tokie: :guitar:

Lol , I guess i should have met you earlier because it took me like an houre to read all of that post. Well Megan Im loveing all the pics and the ones of feet lol but they are looking great (The Plants). I will have to keep up so i can see what they look like when they are done. So far so good. Good luck and thanks for the compliments. :)

Hot grow Megan...Keep it up & thanks for the vote... Say hi to kittie.lol

Lookin Very Sweet Megan, GOOD Work!
:48: PEACE
PS I hope to get close to a pound Hopefuly from that 12' plant

They look great. I will have pics of mine up in my journal tomorrow. I am just finished with week 4 going into week 5 as well.

Latest posts

Back