My Second Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb2006

Reaction score
I harvested 5 3 foot northern lights plants and this is what I got. its smaller than i wanted but i was only useing 1 gal. pots. Smells great and hopefully smokes just as good. Let me know what you think.

100_2240.JPG

100_2241.JPG

100_2242.JPG

100_2239.JPG

Very nice! I think I can smell it from here! :D ill pm you an address to send a sample!!

And think of what you would have if you went with 5 gallon pots..... Bet those babies were root bound in no time...

Still very nice and somethin to build on

I was going to say the same thing, better send me that one in the middle to test. Good Grow....

Trent45 said:
And think of what you would have if you went with 5 gallon pots..... Bet those babies were root bound in no time...

Still very nice and somethin to build on

Yeah i did think of that and kinda acted on that thinking and this is what i came up with. lol :cool:

100_2245.JPG

What's the word I'm looking for....

Bow Chicka Wow Wow.. lol

Nice job Rb2006-
Did you do a wet weight on them? How long is that big fatty in the middle?
Congratulations on a successful grow- Enjoy!

very nice!! just curious, how'd ur 1st harvest go? # of plants, height, containers, weight---lovin it!

rb2006 said:
I harvested 5 3 foot northern lights plants and this is what I got. its smaller than i wanted but i was only useing 1 gal. pots. Smells great and hopefully smokes just as good. Let me know what you think.

LOL--Every harvest is smaller than what we wanted! They look absolutely great and I'm sure they are going to smoke that way.

Cannabiscotti said:
very nice!! just curious, how'd ur 1st harvest go? # of plants, height, containers, weight---lovin it!

I had 4 plants and had 4 ozs dry. i dont do wet weight that makes me way to happy. Then it drys and you lose all that weight so im just happy enough doing dryweight. the plants were 3 1/2 ft talland I was useing a 2 gal res. for all of them. :D

rb2006 said:
its smaller than i wanted

A lot of people have said similar.

Your harvest is spectacular, it is totally beautiful, it is free ;)

I have 1 question for you, do you feel proud?

:peace:

Edit :-

Maybe you want to reconsider the pics your using, or use your comps windows paint to remove some identifying parts of your pictures.

Very nice indeed rb2006 :D - That should last a few days at least! lol! As said - free weed is good weed indeed, you should be very proud i reckon!

When's the party? :banana: Haha!

Latest posts

Back