PC Gamers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of my fellow smokers and tokers on here play World of Warcraft. If so what server are you on and which faction? Also what are your characters name(s)?

I like to play bowling on my Wii, but that's about the extent of it. LOL.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't come up before. But I'm a FPS guy, CS mostly cal-m

I play WoW on Eldre'Thalas under the same name as my forum name, alliance, gnome warrior. The first gnome warrior to 70 and about one of the best geared gnome warriors on the server, and I haven't played in almost a month. Was a main tank for a guild we were #3 on alliance side in progression. Just joined the #1 alliance guild on the server. Main tanked everything up to Serpent Shrine Citadel.

Right now I've been addicted to Sniper Elite, and I like Battlefield Vietnam I know it's an older game but I just like the genre and the ingame music. I like playing a sniper in it as well.

I also dabble in Eve Online about a week away from the big mining barge. I usually just chill and run transport contracts for my corp in my Bestower while waiting on my skill trains for the mining barge I want.

Other then that, heh, I've played just about every mmorpg released in the US and alot of Korean ones. Lately with work schedule I just play a quick fps game.

Well I see that i have at least 2 other WoW fans, but if anyone else that plays and reads this post later on, maybe we can all get on a PvP server or something and start a Marijuana Passoin guild. Let me know what ya might think.

Im a BF2 and BF2142 HARDCORE gamer... so dont get me started with the witches and spells...... LOL:D J/K... i tried wow.. liked the graphics but just wasnt my thing.. but the graphics!! :headbang:.. any BF FANS out there?

An MP guild, haha sounds like a plan.

Psychoactive, i never get tired of BFV's soundtrack either. Great game.

Firepower said:
Im a BF2 and BF2142 HARDCORE gamer... so dont get me started with the witches and spells...... LOL:D J/K... i tried wow.. liked the graphics but just wasnt my thing.. but the graphics!! :headbang:.. any BF FANS out there?

Well i cant install Northern Strike because EA link is a peice of crap and wont work on my computer, but 2142 is the ****.. love it.

Dont play Wow but have been playin DDO and its been fun.

Latest posts

Back