sketched out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
well as for years iv been growing ,, and i live in a small town,, cuz lots of people no me and no that i grow ,, i get a little sketched out this time of year,,crop time,, so what i do is get a camper trailer that has a furnace,,and do all my snipping and drying in there,, cuz it goes down to below 0 degrees celcius at night by the time i crop out i leave the heat on low in the camper at night with a small fan runing off a batery,, then when i get there the next day i shut it off and move my drying branches around,, i usually string up fishing line and thats what i hang all my branches off of. what would you do if you lived in a small town and a few people new what you did ,, do you think this is a good idea or what???

I think you are feeling a natural paranoia. I will be doing all of my drying and cureing in doors. A few people know of my grow but they are good people so I am not worried about it.

I don't know man. I think you should alway go with your gut on things like this. You know, if you are uncomfortable on how you are doing things then I would change your ways. It is always better safe than sorry.:cool:

Latest posts

Back