UK Cheese Breeding Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Joe,there was a mummy cannabis plant and a daddy cannabis plant and they loved each other vewwy vewwy much.....and after they got married in a church they wanted to make some ickle babies.....

...but mummy ran away and joined a motorcycle gang and partied with lots of big men with tattoo's and snorted funny stuff and made video's that were on Milfbang.com and she had LOADS of babies I mean like 'who's the daddy?' lots of babies that popped out of her twinkle so thats how you make seeds!:yeahthat: Na,jus' kidding,must be some good pollination info for you to look at here?

DSC_0093.jpg

My NL5H x PNG .303 at day 29 flowering,8 weeks to go.

Rather special,first time smokers are recommended body armour and welders goggles.:p

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG

A few pics of one of the seeded Cheese clones.:watchplant:

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0099.JPG

Hi there HippyInEngland,:)

and I know what her cracknip does,look at the slapper,all over the place for a birravit!

She gets on that gear and she is no lady I can tell you!:p

My bally pc won't let me open pics or click on links,it's in revolt I tells ya!

I've just reminded it about that Faulty Towers episode and am sharpening a gardening cane as an imminent threat for non compliance with my will,grrr!

Time for a reboot methinks,and no thats not get another guinness out of the fridge!

Ok problem sorted. That's a pic of a plant that was from a lucky dip of random bagseed,nothing special.A friend grew his first outdoor pot this year and that was one of the plants.He had a very bad source of light at night coming from his house and although I pointed this out he decided to ignore me and as a consequence it took ages to finish and encountered a lot of mold but the smoke was ok and he admits he'll sort the light for the next grow ha ha!

It looks ok,it could have been wonderful.

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0031-3.jpg

Rockster said:
and I know what her cracknip does,look at the slapper,all over the place for a birravit!

Its spelt Catnip.

Auto charge.

Wonderful pictures Rockster.

The quill is your sword, swaeth vanque at mere arm swat.

"Swaeth vanque at mere arm swat":)

"Proceed varlet and render the day perfect for my contemplation.":p

DSC_0005-1.JPG

DSC_0044-2.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

Day 31 flowering.18 plants drinking about 12 liters or 2 1/2 gallons every 24 hours.5 large plants and 13 smaller clones.

Classic Cheese smell is really coming out I'm pleased to say.:hubba:

Some leaves still going bad due to lsf on several plants although they have been treated for it but bud sites don't seem smaller than on their healthier leafier sisters but it must reduce yield a fair bit but thats no worry.:p

The last pic was taken in natural light,bit of flash.

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

Day 33,not 32,my bad,sorry.:)

Nearly at the half way mark,allowing 10 weeks for the Cheese to finish.

STS reversal chems applied 2 weeks ago so hopefully change will be seen in about a weeks time.:watchplant:

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

i've been following this on "the other" canna site

looking good so far

i am trying cheese from Greenhouse right now, we'll see how it turns out

Hi 84VW,

I've done Big Buddha's a couple of times which is what Greenhouses Cheese is I think as hasnt he done a deal with Arjan and also Home Grown Fantaseeds?

Not sure,just what I'd heard,but anyhoo's,thats one of the 2 seeded Cheese mothers to be.Very healthy and not affected by lsf like some of my girls so very happy about that but is getting a trichoderma treatment(AN Piranha)today anyway and the other 12 have all been done and are drying for 2 hours in the bathroom before placing back under lights.

Look at pic of bottom fan leaf intact and healthy just like the rest of her,very pleased I am with this girl who finishes 5 weeks flowering tomorrow.:)

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

'Spose I'd better do a few pics of the other end of the growroom.

Thats the Skunk #1's at 34 days flowering.:)

DSC_0070-1.JPG

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0081.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

my mouth is watering :p just looking at them gets me all excited :hubba:

Latest posts

Back