went to court today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Puff, have you ever heard of a slug? Thats what we call them in Maine. If I was you I would bringing some goodies in there with me.

How did this whole thing go down? Did someone find your grow room?

Good luck in there. Be good and get some good-time knocked off your sentence.

Sorry to hear about this... I have spent some time locked up... Did they sentence you to 6 months? If so you wont have to do the full time, in the state I live in if your good you do 2/3 time so it would be 4 months. Just try your hardest to be good, try not to get in fights, dont get me wrong, dont be a B!@ch but dont start anything either...

PUFF, this sucks soo bad man...Hang in There and keep your head on straight while you're inside ...Keep ye' head up man...Remember , we'll all be tokin' one for ya buddy :bong: ... So ya doin' time in County or what ??? Is there much of anything you could share w/ us to help learn from this ??? aye, and don't be nobody's Biotch...We're gonna miss ya puff...ya better come back!

Dr. GreenBrain said:
...and another peaceful soldier takes a hit. Good Luck to you and your family. We'll keep fighting the good fight while you're away.
just keep potting the good pot...i'll do the fighting.... i was bred for it;)

tn_toker420 said:
PUFF, this sucks soo bad man...Hang in There and keep your head on straight while you're inside ...Keep ye' head up man...Remember , we'll all be tokin' one for ya buddy :bong: ... So ya doin' time in County or what ??? Is there much of anything you could share w/ us to help learn from this ??? aye, and don't be nobody's Biotch...We're gonna miss ya puff...ya better come back!
i'm wayyy to mean to be anyone's beotch lol , so no worries there, but there is one thing i would recommend to keep safe in my situation...PUT A LOCK ON YOUR GROW AREA !!!!!! had i done that the cops would have had no right to look in that room....

MindzEye said:
Sorry to hear about this... I have spent some time locked up... Did they sentence you to 6 months? If so you wont have to do the full time, in the state I live in if your good you do 2/3 time so it would be 4 months. Just try your hardest to be good, try not to get in fights, dont get me wrong, dont be a B!@ch but dont start anything either...
as much as i hate to admit this, i'm a veteran when it comes to doing time..i have a look that could kill so most folks keep their distance...i'm in TN, and they gave me 11/29...i was under the imperssion that non violent crimes were only made to serve 30% but my lawyer says 6 months....i'm sure that once i get in there, i'll speak with a GC they will have some sort of program that gets me out sooner....but if it involves peeing in a cup, well they can forget it, i ain't takin' it...my lawyer did tell me that there was really no room for me in there so i hope that makes a difference.

PUFF MONKEY said:
my lawyer did tell me that there was really no room for me in there so i hope that makes a difference.

Hope so as well, prison is meant for criminals not gardeners ;)

Keep your tongue in check and you will be out before Labor Day! There is bound to be some folks meaner than you coming in that they need room for. You may get the boot sooner. I will roll one every night in your name. Props for not ratting and I agree about locked doors. Need to know basis, and some don't need to know it.

there is soooo much i wish i could tell you guys.....one day soon.....when the masses awake... karma will bare her teeth... this is about much more that pot to me...this is about right and wrong and if i have to pay for my misdeeds, then surely those who seek to destroy will meet their fate in the days to come.

I do the same thin with bag seeds. I spout them, and then plant them all over the place just for the fun of it. Yes, I know they will probably be plucked, but it is still fun! True Guerilla Growing!

PUFF MONKEY said:
this is just fuel for my cause..it's a good thing i don't have an army lololol, you guys would have been proud of me in court... i let the courts know that i see their hypocracy, and that they truly do not care about so called "rehabillitation"....when i get out i'm gonna plant pot on the side of the interstate from tennessee to florida...that will be my calm before the storm..

Do you have a thread telling of how you got caught?

PUFF MONKEY said:
but seriously folks, this is what happens when you are not carefull....there are several things i could have done to my grow room to avoid this so please think when planning a grow op.. i am proof that the government is sub human and seeks to destroy lives under the guise that says "we wanna make you better".....i prey that i remain peacefull until the red dawn, but fear that time is close.

dude thats soooo funny... i was thinking of loading some shotgun shells with a light powder load and a shitload of bagseed and shooting them out onto the far sides of the interstate.... kinda gives new meaning to the term "load that bowl"

it was a "wellfare check" not the food stamp kind, but the come into your house cause your not answering the phone cause your not even there kind.

PUFF MONKEY said:
dude thats soooo funny... i was thinking of loading some shotgun shells with a light powder load and a shitload of bagseed and shooting them out onto the far sides of the interstate.... kinda gives new meaning to the term "load that bowl"
ha !!! take a "pot shot"

That won't work - birds love cannabis seeds. They will eat everything you toss off or shoot out there randomly. They will even eat the baby marijuana seedling, but always leave enough green for it to survive, i.e. they won't kill a baby plant.

You need to sprout your seedlings and make it a mission to keep planting, keep up the fight. Grow and keep growing and grow everywhere.

PUFF MONKEY said:

PUFF MONKEY said:
i'm wayyy to mean to be anyone's beotch lol , so no worries there, but there is one thing i would recommend to keep safe in my situation...PUT A LOCK ON YOUR GROW AREA !!!!!! had i done that the cops would have had no right to look in that room....

Well if your" way mean "you sound pretty much like every biotch I've ever known....LOLOLOL:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back