went to court today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PUFF MONKEY, I'm sorry you're off to jail. I've forgotten the details of what originally went down, though. You're right, you're going to be in there with some stupid people. If it's possible, just ignore them. That's probably easier said than done, however.

Personally, I've only been to jail over night a few times, so I don't know what it's like to be locked up. It seems like it'd be hard because you've got the cops that run the place to a certain extent, so you've got their rules to follow. Then, if that's not enough, you've got the rules that the inmates have set up for you. What I'm saying, is I feel for you, and I hope to see you again in September.

At least you won't have to pee when you get out. Plus, your lawyer cut you some slack too. That's the bright side, but still..... Is there anything to do there? Maybe it's time to catch up on some reading. Be sure to bring your grow bible with you.

i'm only mean to the people who prey on the weak....i was put on this earth as a strong, handsome, smart person who could go 1 of 2 ways...i could use my power to victimize,steal from and exploit the weak, or i could stand up for all the computer nerds like me....i believe in karma and i can honestly say i've never picked a fight in my life though i've finnished many...I believe that all are created equal, but it's the individuals choices that separates humans into "classes"... i don't have it in me to harm another for personal gain and i would gladly punish those who do. though i may be considered young , my mentality was constructed from an era of neighborliness and through life experience. I am the last thing an honest person need worry about..so, i hope i've differentiated myself from the beoches..lol

Is there anything to do there? Maybe it's time to catch up on some reading. Be sure to bring your grow bible with you.

idk, maybe...timmyjg posted a few days ago from jail...also, ..i may follow the jails rules, but never an inmates..not unless i'm on a medium/max compound

PUFF MONKEY said:
i'm only mean to the people who prey on the weak....i was put on this earth as a strong, handsome, smart person who could go 1 of 2 ways...i could use my power to victimize,steal from and exploit the weak, or i could stand up for all the computer nerds like me....i believe in karma and i can honestly say i've never picked a fight in my life though i've finnished many...I believe that all are created equal, but it's the individuals choices that separates humans into "classes"... i don't have it in me to harm another for personal gain and i would gladly punish those who do. though i may be considered young , my mentality was constructed from an era of neighborliness and through life experience. I am the last thing an honest person need worry about..so, i hope i've differentiated myself from the beoches..lol

Powerful, it touched me :)

:peace:

I agree man. Well said and straight from the heart.
You dont know how much respect i feel for you after a statement like that.
I'd wish you luck but you dont need it, there's not a soul on this earth that can bring a man with that mentality down.
RESPECT

White WidowMaker said:
I do the same thin with bag seeds. I spout them, and then plant them all over the place just for the fun of it. Yes, I know they will probably be plucked, but it is still fun! True Guerilla Growing!

That is pure class.
I gota do this when i get my wheels back on the road lol.
How cool would it be to drive by somewhere few month later and see a skunk tree growing lol

You could plant near (yet far enough) from your house without a car.

Yes, it is cool to see a green tree or bush growing that hasn't been plucked. If you plant in an area with other green vegetation, there is possibility it won't even be noticed. Theoretically you can bring to harvest some of the ones you have planted if no one notices the green among the green.

Newbud said:
That is pure class.
I gota do this when i get my wheels back on the road lol.
How cool would it be to drive by somewhere few month later and see a skunk tree growing lol

Got my mind wandering now.
Got a cutting rooting at moment i took yesterday just to show how i do it that i no plans for.
Going to think of where i could put it.
Wonder if i could get it out front of local cop station it only small place lol.
Dont worry i joking (i think).
I root in riot root cubes what best way to plant it?
Thinking dig 1ftx1ft hole and put a potting soil or something in so its got something decent to feed on so it takes.
Any suggestions?
(I grow in coco so no clue about soils)

just plant. If it is healthy seedling or rooted-clone, then go guerilla!

Do you reckon it'd survive though? Suppose it is a weed after all.
O the possabilities lol.
Hehehe "Phantom weed fairy strikes again, cannabis plant found growing outside court house"

I don't think marijuana is a weed. It is a plant.

Yes, it will survive if not eaten or plucked. Donkeys, deer, horses, rabbits, + all sorts of animals LOVE to eat marijuana.

Who are you quoting?

Here are two definitions from dictionary.com

1.) a valueless plant growing wild, esp. one that grows on cultivated ground to the exclusion or injury of the desired crop.

2.) any undesirable or troublesome plant, esp. one that grows profusely where it is not wanted

Therefore, I classify marijuana as a wanted PLANT, and not a valueless or undesirable weed.

Found it, Jolly Roger how to grow marijuana lol hXXp://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Plants/Cannabis/potgrow-1.html

to answe newbud, yes an established plant will thrive if the soil has what it needs...i would recommend digging a hole in the ground and mixing the dig dirt with miracle grow 3 month feed at a ratio of 1dd-2mg...some folks here will not agree but trust me, it's how i did my very first grow. even though it was indoors, 2 of the 5 fems reached heights of 7 ft under a 1000w HPS and were harvested in 86 days...it's the first link in my sig....as for location, well, TN has a buttload of river banks that look like rain forrests.

and though i agree with WWM, marijuana was at one time classified as a "weed".don't know if it still is...the whole "undesired,unvaluble" thing kinda changes that.lol

way to go like a pro, my friend did one point five years for his operation, and they were only trying to flip him, but that mouth stayed zipped, that's a true man right there big props! Got no rats in my house but plenty of roaches!

Got no rats in my house but plenty of roaches!

i like that...thanks man

PUFF MONKEY said:
to answe newbud, yes an established plant will thrive if the soil has what it needs...i would recommend digging a hole in the ground and mixing the dig dirt with miracle grow 3 month feed at a ratio of 1dd-2mg...some folks here will not agree but trust me, it's how i did my very first grow. even though it was indoors, 2 of the 5 fems reached heights of 7 ft under a 1000w HPS and were harvested in 86 days...it's the first link in my sig....as for location, well, TN has a buttload of river banks that look like rain forrests.

Cheers man. I figured they would need something to stand a good chance.
Just trying to decide now whether to take a walk and plant somewhere out of way and see if can grow one through full cycle or just plant one somewhere a bit crazy and see how long it stays there lol.

Latest posts

Back