went to court today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Brother! That all sounds good.

I will be praying & pulling for you during your six-months starting Monday. Freedom can be controlled in your mind, so as long as you are free there already 6-months beyond, then your actual 6-months will pass quickly. Do as King Solomon said to change your thoughts to positive when they become negative on you, and be thankful for everything you do have: all limbs, eyes, ears, health, family, peace, quiet, solitude, etc., and your time can be tolerable. You can choose to make each 24 hours pass quickly or slowly by your positive/thankful or negative/ungrateful-&-complaining attitude.

May GOD be with you, and GOD's Speed to you.

And yes, I hope to enjoy with you on your day out (hopefully earlier than expected) a good toke & smoke of good bud. You are soldier who will one day be recognized for serving time on what will some day be AGAIN LEGAL.

PUFF MONKEY said:
to answe newbud, yes an established plant will thrive if the soil has what it needs...i would recommend digging a hole in the ground and mixing the dig dirt with miracle grow 3 month feed at a ratio of 1dd-2mg...some folks here will not agree but trust me, it's how i did my very first grow. even though it was indoors, 2 of the 5 fems reached heights of 7 ft under a 1000w HPS and were harvested in 86 days...it's the first link in my sig....as for location, well, TN has a buttload of river banks that look like rain forrests.

marijuana as a plant species is related to the common what we call weeds family.

anyways puff 'i can honestly say i've never picked a fight in my life though i've finished many'

me too dude

well written man and keep ya chin up but dont do a timmy ffs

lol

uk420maan

yep,... i got the CHONG complex lol...i'll be fine...i'm gonna try to talk some sense into the younger crowd in there..i figure that'll pass time.

I dont know you man, but I'm toastin my wake and bake to all you stand up dudes every day til i die

gotta say it again got no rats in my house but plenty of roaches
my boy kept me out of jail cant appreciate you guys enough!

Well, man, it aint good, but as I've said before "A man's got to do what a man's got to do".
Won't be on the 30th(I'm Ice Cream User), but in due time, I will ceremoniously burn one in your honor.

:aok: Keep the Faith :aok:

Geezer

Be thinking about you every bong. Thought you`d got away with a slap on the wrist. Totally screwed up way you got `busted`.

:yeahthat: take it easy Puff Monkey, stay out of jail house politics they just add to your time in jail.

Yes, I got high and was thinking about it him today. Whether he realizes it or not, it was his going to jail and willing to risk suffering for our freedom to grow that he will one day be recognized WHEN we RE-LEGALIZE marijuana. Like Martin Luther King sitting in jail for what is right, so goes PUFF MONKEY!

And when you get back, WELCOME BACK TO FREEDOM!

PUFF MONKEY said:
well, here i go... i'll see ya'll in october

Latest posts

Back